First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai, Fiat, Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Oh I hope so! Did your dealer tell you that or did you just see it on their website? Mine has been on my dealer website too as “in transit” for a while but is still sitting waiting for an “update”.
I saw the update this morning, spoke to the dealer yesterday no news. It hasn't changed on the tracker either. I have a 2005 Honda Element and the axel just cracked, it also has a bad transmission. I use the truck to take my father to Dr. appointments. He has stage 4 Parkinson's. I need to fit his wheelchair. I reached out to Ford on Facebook too lol. I'm desperate.
Sponsored

SME70

Black Diamond
First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It’s about time! Funny thing though, I got an email from Ford yesterday saying they were still experiencing unexpected delays. Now let’s see how long to ship and receive 🤞🏻
Ford Bronco Build week 2/26/2024 IMG_4291

OP
OP
Fizzwoman71

Fizzwoman71

Heritage
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
It’s about time! Funny thing though, I got an email from Ford yesterday saying they were still experiencing unexpected delays. Now let’s see how long to ship and receive 🤞🏻
Ford Bronco Build week 2/26/2024 IMG_4291
I’m so happy for you! I just spoke to ford today. My truck was on a QA hold. The rep told me they are moving out daily now. She said my
Truck will be going by rail to Newark and then truck to Staten Island. She said they are moving them out daily. She was so amazing her name was Lorraine. She is an asset to the company. I’m so stoked for you to get your truck.

SME70

Black Diamond
First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m so happy for you! I just spoke to ford today. My truck was on a QA hold. The rep told me they are moving out daily now. She said my
Truck will be going by rail to Newark and then truck to Staten Island. She said they are moving them out daily. She was so amazing her name was Lorraine. She is an asset to the company. I’m so stoked for you to get your truck.
Well I’m so glad to were able to talk to someone who gave you valuable information! This is so exciting 🤩

OP
OP
Fizzwoman71

Fizzwoman71

Heritage
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Well I’m so glad to were able to talk to someone who gave you valuable information! This is so exciting 🤩
It really is.

Sponsored

mrhooie

Heritage
First Name
Hughie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I had hope SME70 because of your post!
Still stuck in production 😔

SME70

Black Diamond
First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I had hope SME70 because of your post!
Still stuck in production 😔
Sorry to get you excited 😔 It’s such a roller coaster ride. I was so bummed one day when I got a second email saying it was delayed. The very next day it showed built. I was told by chat that it is primary status awaiting shipping and secondary status released but no rail car number. ETA April 29-May5. No call from dealership. I’m praying every one starts moving soon

SME70

Black Diamond
First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just talked with Ford Marketing and she still showed “released”. She then put me on hold to check if there were any further updates and she confirmed that it was put on a rail car this morning and on the way but she did not have the rail car number. ETA May 4-12. I’m going to call my dealer later to see if they have that info. 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🥹

OP
OP
Fizzwoman71

Fizzwoman71

Heritage
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Just talked with Ford Marketing and she still showed “released”. She then put me on hold to check if there were any further updates and she confirmed that it was put on a rail car this morning and on the way but she did not have the rail car number. ETA May 4-12. I’m going to call my dealer later to see if they have that info. 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🥹
That’s fantastic, I’m so excited for you.

SME70

Black Diamond
First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Tracker switched to “order confirmed”!

Sponsored

SME70

Black Diamond
First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I don’t know if this is coincidence but a few days before I got the built status I replied to one of the update emails from ford. At the bottom of the email it asks “Did you find this email helpful?” I replied 2 stars and then explained politely how frustrating it is to not have more info for 2 months and so on.

You guys should try it and see if it works 😂

OP
OP
Fizzwoman71

Fizzwoman71

Heritage
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I don’t know if this is coincidence but a few days before I got the built status I replied to one of the update emails from ford. At the bottom of the email it asks “Did you find this email helpful?” I replied 2 stars and then explained politely how frustrating it is to not have more info for 2 months and so on.

You guys should try it and see if it works 😂
Thank you for the information. I for some reason have not received any email from ford. I spoke to my dealer and ford it has not resolved.

SME70

Black Diamond
First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thank you for the information. I for some reason have not received any email from ford. I spoke to my dealer and ford it has not resolved.
The emails come from [email protected] couldn’t hurt to send something 🤷‍♀️. I have been thinking about you and your dad. I hope you were able to figure out something while waiting.

OP
OP
Fizzwoman71

Fizzwoman71

Heritage
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I just got updated!!! I’m very happy!!! I e-mailed the day you posted. Thank you!!
Ford Bronco Build week 2/26/2024 IMG_9604