Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

...for jeep drivers.

Since picking up my Bronco - I've noticed some jeep drivers spinning their heads so quickly to get an eyeful of the Bronco that they have to be getting whiplash.

Any one else notice the same? Does it ever get old?
Sponsored

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had that happen to me in Temecula, CA haha

Bigcat64

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

...for jeep drivers.

Since picking up my Bronco - I've noticed some jeep drivers spinning their heads so quickly to get an eyeful of the Bronco that they have to be getting whiplash.

Any one else notice the same? Does it ever get old?
I like waving at them and seeing their confused look.

Sponsored

emkayw

Base
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I had that happen to me in Temecula, CA haha

Haha! I was returning from a trip to Palm Springs in my Bronco with the front panels off. I stopped at a light in French Valley and a guy in a black Jeep stared hard at the truck while trying to make a right turn. Had to swerve back in his lane. Next to the time a couple in front of me BOTH staring while attempting a left turn, the funniest thing I've seen.

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Haha! I was returning from a trip to Palm Springs in my Bronco with the front panels off. I stopped at a light in French Valley and a guy in a black Jeep stared hard at the truck while trying to make a right turn. Had to swerve back in his lane. Next to the time a couple in front of me BOTH staring while attempting a left turn, the funniest thing I've seen.
the funniest thing ive had happen was at a gas station. girl in her rubicon behind me sunk in her seat and was snapping pics of the bronco. literally you could only see the phone peaking above the steering wheel.

emkayw

Base
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

the funniest thing ive had happen was at a gas station. girl in her rubicon behind me sunk in her seat and was snapping pics of the bronco. literally you could only see the phone peaking above the steering wheel.

OK that's some funny shit. Admiration and shame at the same time.

AZ_BRONC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜17 4Runner, ā€˜16 BMW 328i, ā€˜96 Stang GT, ā€˜19 Mini
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I canā€™t believe the attention this thing gets. Iā€™ve owned mine since Friday night and Iā€™ve had at least three guys a day start conversations with me at traffic lights. A DSL installer in the neighborhood came up my driveway asking if he could see it, and ended up spending an hour of his workday chatting about Broncos and off-roading. Iā€™ve seen three other Broncos and all three gave a wave/thumbs up. Went to a charity event and the guys who saw me drive up chatted me up for hoursā€¦they all had more expensive vehicles than a Bronco. And the people you catch turning headsā€¦.especially Wranglers, FJā€™s, and Defendersā€¦is endless.

I picked mine up from a day of getting Xpel wrapped this afternoon and when I drove up they had a cameraman taking pics of it next to another Bronco, posed in front of their shop, then asked if they could use the pics on their website. Said theyā€™ve wrapped about 40 Broncos but never had two in at once. Itā€™s fun having guys in top end Teslas and Mercedes that cost $100k+ just want to talk Bronco.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Maybe 6 months ago, but there are so many Broncos on the streets around here, I see more real Broncos than sports. It's hard to go to town and not see 2-3 each day. It's not as bad as Jeeps, but the dang things are everywhere.

Sponsored

Kimberley

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Did not get much attention throughout the winter but now that I finally got to put the top down people are looking including, getting a wave from 3 jeep owners.
When I had a cyber orange sport I was asked about it all the time and kept having to tell them it was not the full size Bronco.

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Im already seeing a lot of Broncos on the road. Once Ford actually builds and ships what they should be, Bronco will have rental car status and the whiplash will go away.

TantoIndian

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford bronco , 2,7
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Tried to kindly wave at a Jeep driver , he didn't wave back, he didn't seem thrilled.
Not cool enough for the cool kids I guess šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø
Sponsored