Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Bronco, 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Howdy ya’ll, anyone out there making some noise on the German autobahn? Looking to connect with other Bronco enthusiasts in the local Kaiserslautern area. Would be great to hear stories about trips and tips of the country side out here. Any good, bad, ugly, or interesting stories.
Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welcome to the forums!

I know we have some folks around here from outside North America, so hopefully you can find a few new friends to connect with.

Ogre

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BD 2dr 7MT CG, '18 Indian Chieftain
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Look out for those speed cameras. And if you want country you may have to visit Bavaria. There are off-road and overland enthusiasts there. When I left grafenwoehr there were only 2 Broncos on base.

OP
OP
carcast7

carcast7

Badlands
First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Bronco, 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Ogre how long ago was that? I’m seeing more and more Broncos on the other side of town- Kaiserslautern. Mostly 4 door Broncos; right now 2 DRs are the rare ones. I’m finally enjoying my 2024 Badlands 2DR out here.

Ogre

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BD 2dr 7MT CG, '18 Indian Chieftain
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@Ogre how long ago was that? I’m seeing more and more Broncos on the other side of town- Kaiserslautern. Mostly 4 door Broncos; right now 2 DRs are the rare ones. I’m finally enjoying my 2024 Badlands 2DR out here.
I left Jan '23. Both were 2drs, one a Badlands. At least 5 sports running around. A young CPT I knew drove a sport and said the Jeep rivalry was hardcore 🤣🤣

I wish you the best of luck in K-town. I only went a few times for conferences but it's a nice area.
Sponsored