First Name
Kirsten
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Anyone got any updates? Everything has stayed the same for me since Friday. My window sticker (only visible on the link above, not in my tracker) has blend date 12/16
Sponsored

Duey

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy truck
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Anyone got any updates? Everything has stayed the same for me since Friday. My window sticker (only visible on the link above, not in my tracker) has blend date 12/16
No changes for me either. My window sticker is also only visible from the link. Is the blend date the date on the bottom of the window sticker? Mine has 12/08 listed.

BenY

Wildtrak
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Same for me, sticker only available via that link and not in the tracker. Blend date 12-16-23.

Olā€™BHog

Heritage
First Name
Kirsten
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
No changes for me either. My window sticker is also only visible from the link. Is the blend date the date on the bottom of the window sticker? Mine has 12/08 listed.
At the very very top of the window sticker youā€™ll see near the middle ā€˜blendā€™ and the last digits to the code above it is the blend date, mine ends 1216

Duey

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy truck
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

At the very very top of the window sticker youā€™ll see near the middle ā€˜blendā€™ and the last digits to the code above it is the blend date, mine ends 1216
Thank you. Mine ends 1211. Is this the date when all the parts were staged for the vehicle?

Sponsored

Olā€™BHog

Heritage
First Name
Kirsten
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Thank you. Mine ends 1211. Is this the date when all the parts were staged for the vehicle?
I believe itā€™s the final stage of production where the chassis and body of the car are put together to completion

Jiminator

Wildtrak
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 BMW M3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I believe itā€™s the final stage of production where the chassis and body of the car are put together to completion
yup, that's correct. I had a 12/6 blend date, which is also my "In Production" date on the tracker. Some options, like roof rails or paint protecton film, require a trip to the mod shop after the blend, and I think they add those before the status updates to "Built". My tracker updated to "Built" the day after my blend date, and then to "Shipped" the next day on 12/8.

It shipped via CSX railcar from the MAP in MI on 12/8, so now the real waiting starts:). The railcar has been sitting in a yard just outside of Chicago for 3 days now, so I guess it's just waiting to get added to a UP train for the trip to CA.

Ford Bronco Bronco Build Week 12/11 1702501951918

Ford Bronco Bronco Build Week 12/11 1702500485637

Jiminator

Wildtrak
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 BMW M3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Apparently my Bronco is at final prep at my dealer ( 2.5 hours) south of Detroit. I assume this means it shipped?
Ford Bronco Bronco Build Week 12/11 1702508219945
If the tracker is right that means you're going to have your Bronco real soon! Have you heard from the dealer?

States that border MI go by truck rather than rail, but that's still crazy fast- built on 12/11 and at the dealer 2 days later! Congrats!

Duey

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy truck
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

If the tracker is right that means you're going to have your Bronco real soon! Have you heard from the dealer?

States that border MI go by truck rather than rail, but that's still crazy fast- built on 12/11 and at the dealer 2 days later! Congrats!
I have not heard from my dealer. Plan to call them tomorrow.
It still seams unreal.

Sponsored

Olā€™BHog

Heritage
First Name
Kirsten
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
My tracker has updated to built and awaiting shipment. My window stick never showed up on the tracker but did via the link posted here but now even that doesnā€™t work. I thought ā€œglad I screen shot it!ā€ Then looked and realised I didnā€™t! Ugh!

Duey

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy truck
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

My tracker has updated to built and awaiting shipment. My window stick never showed up on the tracker but did via the link posted here but now even that doesnā€™t work. I thought ā€œglad I screen shot it!ā€ Then looked and realised I didnā€™t! Ugh!
My tracker went blank Wednesday morning and then showed as being delivered on Thursday. I actually picked it up yesterday. Hopefully yours is on the way as well.

Ryan_SC

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 BMW 530i
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Iā€™m showing built in the tracker, as well. My blend date was yesterday, so Iā€™ve been hitting the tracker a couple times per day for the last couple of days. Now I have to wait for rail delivery to South Carolina. Letā€™s go!!!

Olā€™BHog

Heritage
First Name
Kirsten
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Iā€™m showing built in the tracker, as well. My blend date was yesterday, so Iā€™ve been hitting the tracker a couple times per day for the last couple of days. Now I have to wait for rail delivery to South Carolina. Letā€™s go!!!
Iā€™m in NC, I wonder how long it takes to get here once itā€™s on its way???

Jtuck10

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Iā€™m in NC, I wonder how long it takes to get here once itā€™s on its way???
Well, for reference, mine was shipped 12/8 to Tennessee and the estimated delivery is 12/18-12/31. Hopefully it makes it to the dealer tomorrow.
Sponsored