First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram trx, Tesla x, mustang gt500, bronco one day
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
First time posting on this forum. Was hoping some members could help me figure something out….

I have a day 2 time stamp for a 4 door WT. supposedly I have a “10” priority code but I’ve yet to be scheduled for production. I also got the “you’ve been selected to order a BR” email. Truthfully I don’t really care which model I get, I just care which one I can get the soonest.

so my ? Is this….did anyone get the “lucky” email who already had a bronco schedule for production (but not taken delivery) OR

did anyone get the “lucky” email that has an unscheduled order but also has a priority code between 10-19?

thx
Sponsored

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Nobody who was scheduled for production got a golden ticket. You have to pick one either keep what you ordered or convert it to a Raptor

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
First time posting on this forum. Was hoping some members could help me figure something out….

I have a day 2 time stamp for a 4 door WT. supposedly I have a “10” priority code but I’ve yet to be scheduled for production. I also got the “you’ve been selected to order a BR” email. Truthfully I don’t really care which model I get, I just care which one I can get the soonest.

so my ? Is this….did anyone get the “lucky” email who already had a bronco schedule for production (but not taken delivery) OR

did anyone get the “lucky” email that has an unscheduled order but also has a priority code between 10-19?

thx
There's a HUGE difference between a Wildtrak and a Raptor. I have a Base 2.7L Sasquatch which is mechanically identical to a Wildtrak. I don't care at all about high/Lux pkg, etc. I care about engine power, suspension, lockers, tires, etc.

I would 100% get the Raptor even if it takes longer because it will be a much more limited, capable, badass machine. Raptor is just way cooler than a Wildtrak (or mine) and if you can afford the cost difference and have a wide enough place to park, the choice should be easy. RAPTOR!

I hope to upgrade to the Base version of the Raptor if I can find one at or near MSRP. Unfortunately, I believe that will be near impossible. Good luck!

Lucky

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 OB Sasquatch V6 2-Door AMB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I hope to upgrade to the Base version of the Raptor if I can find one at or near MSRP.
What’s really cool is that the High Package is standard on the “base” Raptor. The big screen and 360 cameras are critical IMO.

WLDCATR

Wildtrak
First Name
KW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wld '22 - 23 SQ8 AUDI
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have a 7-15-2020 reservation for a Wldtrac full equip, then came a #9 priority many months later.... and been waiting for a build date now for 6 months+/-.... all totaled from reservation to today I've been waiting for 19 months.... while watching others order after me and getting theirs only a few months later.... what gives? Ford BS is what gives.... Just go about your business and one day she may arrive.... maybe!

Sponsored

Abramsman1

Raptor
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang GT500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

2dr wildtrak no vin or build date here. Also Golden ticket holder with the dilemma of finding one at a dealership @MSRP and no ADM, if it's possible im doing Raptor if not im just fine with WT. Wont have a clear picture of pricing or delivery until March when the Build and Price comes out and you sit down with the dealership.

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 f-250 Tremor 6.7L HO, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The Wildtrak and BRaptor are built on the same production line. My guess is the Wildtrak would be delivered first. The Braptor has a different engine, rear axle, suspension, etc. That is a new pipeline of parts to fill. Then again, they can't fill pipeline of parts for the Wildtrak. Who knows. lol
Sponsored