• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Georgia Base Sas for 55k North East GA

SpencerRoby

Base
First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sas Manual
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey there Bro N' Co!

Due to my monthly payment being the price of a mortgage, I can not in good faith continue to make payments on this vehicle, so I've got to sell it.

Other than everything that comes with a Sas Package, I've also got the:
Center console safe,
The trunk storage box,
The roof rack
The soft sunrider attachment,
And Keyless entry.

She comes with a few scrapes and dings, but doesn't any well ridden Bronco? I'm only asking for a low price of 55k because I'd rather see my people own it, than the dealership lol

I've got about two days until I have to bring it back to the dealer ship. Ask any questions you'd like!

PXL_20230925_203255372.jpg

PXL_20230925_203435609.jpg

PXL_20230820_002330301.jpg

PXL_20231006_175221662.jpg

PXL_20231006_175155980.MP.jpg
Sponsored

RAR13

Raptor
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco/Chevy Traverse
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Why 55k?

OP
OP
SpencerRoby

SpencerRoby

Base
First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sas Manual
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well, a dealership would charge 60k if not personally ordered, there is a potential they are dropping the manuals, and it all around is worth more than MSRP.

Also, if you are looking to just pick it up off the lot, as opposed to waiting a year and a half plus to get an order in, it comes with not so standard features that I believe make it more enticing. The table, the trunk storage, the center safe, sun rider, keyless entry.

Why not sell it for 60k? It has bumps and bruises. We've been out on the trails, and I've really experienced the joy of driving and riding in this vehicle. It is incredibly capable, and we haven't been skipping a beat! I mean, I've powerslid through gravel corners, dug into muddy trenches, and generally rode in a pack of multi-colored broncos. Fix them if you want, but I love the character.

To me, it's priceless, especially the memories in this short-lived experience. I'm at the end of the road though, I can't afford it. Will I get as much as I want, not if the dealership wants to take advantage of my luck, but I know it's worth.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pics of these dents and scratches?
Mileage?
Assume you have all of the factory Hard Top panels as well?

new to bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Unsolicited advise: wash it up and take some good pictures pointing out the individual flaws. Nice bronco.
I have sold many cars and always had wash it prior to taking pictures to put them up for sale...

Sponsored

RAR13

Raptor
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco/Chevy Traverse
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Well, a dealership would charge 60k if not personally ordered, there is a potential they are dropping the manuals, and it all around is worth more than MSRP.

Also, if you are looking to just pick it up off the lot, as opposed to waiting a year and a half plus to get an order in, it comes with not so standard features that I believe make it more enticing. The table, the trunk storage, the center safe, sun rider, keyless entry.

Why not sell it for 60k? It has bumps and bruises. We've been out on the trails, and I've really experienced the joy of driving and riding in this vehicle. It is incredibly capable, and we haven't been skipping a beat! I mean, I've powerslid through gravel corners, dug into muddy trenches, and generally rode in a pack of multi-colored broncos. Fix them if you want, but I love the character.

To me, it's priceless, especially the memories in this short-lived experience. I'm at the end of the road though, I can't afford it. Will I get as much as I want, not if the dealership wants to take advantage of my luck, but I know it's worth.
How much did the dealership offer? If it was over the sticker, you may want to pounce. I would be interested if it was 3-5k under MSRP.
Sponsored