Sponsored

Azure Gray Badlands Delivered and XPEL Stealth PPF Wrapped!

acorino

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands Sasquatch 4D
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
From first week resy to final delivery! Was one of the mythical painted hard top orderers who got grandfathered and delayed multiple times, but since they finally removed it for 2023 I was a week 1 build.

I had to be one of if not the first to get this color; surely the first to wrap it! Xpel stealth wrap. IAG steps. Matched front tints to back, 50% on windshield.
View attachment 461974 View attachment 461975 View attachment 461976 View attachment 461977 View attachment 461978 View attachment 461979
Sponsored

Last edited:

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

You can't go by pics online LMAO seriously? You know u can make the colors look completely different based on the weather and type of phone used for the picture? Theres a wrapped A51 in my town that is MUCH brighter when seen side by side with mine. The darker color and the metal flake don't translate to pictures, much like A51 looks much grayer in pictures but super blue in person. Some colors don't translate well to the camera. You can see the difference in camera settings when you compare the blacks in your picture to the blacks in mine.

i'll try to snag u a pic if I'm ever able to park next to it.
Don't waste your breath on the naysayers they're just either jealous or trying to get a rise. Congrats on your AGM and please make sure you post some of these over on the Azure Gray thread where we are happy to see new pics.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/azure-gray-bronco-club.55674/

JackTripper

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Enough
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

AARDVARK122

Base
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 volvo xc70
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You can't go by pics online LMAO seriously? You know u can make the colors look completely different based on the weather and type of phone used for the picture? Theres a wrapped A51 in my town that is MUCH brighter when seen side by side with mine. The darker color and the metal flake don't translate to pictures, much like A51 looks much grayer in pictures but super blue in person. Some colors don't translate well to the camera. You can see the difference in camera settings when you compare the blacks in your picture to the blacks in mine.

Here is proof that you can make any color of blue look similar. This is my velocity blue Heritage. Or is it azure grey. Or maybe Area 51 😂

00CF0704-2BF3-4C5B-A5C4-4F21A8AA16D6.jpeg

9D0E9A19-E690-4473-9E66-954E58883F4F.jpeg

Sponsored

Strykerwsu

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Holden Commodores
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I look forward to seeing Azure in real life. My wife’s was one of the first A51‘s in stealth. The shop said of all colors in stealth their fav transition ever. I have a Heritage in Azure that I may or may not get through Granger, fingers crossed Ford. If I get it I will keep it Shiny but would love to see the stealths side by side.

Sponsored

c-dubb

Raptor
First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

From first week resy to final delivery! Was one of the mythical painted hard top orderers who got grandfathered and delayed multiple times, but since they finally removed it for 2023 I was a week 1 build.

I had to be one of if not the first to get this color; surely the first to wrap it! Xpel stealth wrap. IAG steps. Matched front tints to back, 50% on windshield.
View attachment 461974 View attachment 461975 View attachment 461976 View attachment 461977 View attachment 461978 View attachment 461979

Links don't work anymore! I'd loe to see this as I'm considering it for my AGM Braptor. Can you please repost?

OP
OP
acorino

acorino

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands Sasquatch 4D
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

c-dubb

Raptor
First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Nice! Are you happy with how it turned out? Did you do the roll bars under the hard top too? Know of any places in UT that can match that price?
Sponsored