First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I ordered a set of S.I.T.H. front bumper shackles for my modular bumper on 4/27. I’ve sent them 3 emails requesting status of the shackles with zero response. Original estimate was 6 weeks. Really unhappy with their customer service. Has anyone had a similar experience? @EIGHTLUG
Sponsored

JBWildTrak

Badlands
First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered a set of S.I.T.H. front bumper shackles for my modular bumper on 4/27. I’ve sent them 3 emails requesting status of the shackles with zero response. Original estimate was 6 weeks. Really unhappy with their customer service. Has anyone had a similar experience? @EIGHTLUG
Check all of the forums here on Bronco 6g, and you will see that everyone who has orders pending are having issues with non-communication from AR.

https://reportfraud.ftc.gov/

AR is sitting on my funds too, and yet seems to have ceased any and all communication.

Just got an E-Mail from AR about their 4th of July sale. But I sure haven’t received anything/correspondence regarding my order for stirrups that was placed nearly 6 months ago.

Last edited:
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Many of us (including myself) are at over 6 months of waiting with zero response from archetype. The few people that have had communication with them, have either received automated emails or constant excuses for delays. Not sure what’s going on over there but I’m almost to the point of contacting the Washington state Attorney General’s office to file a complaint.

The fact they are allegedly 6 months or more behind schedule and are not only completely silent on the issue but are also still taking orders and advertising 6 to 8 week lead times does not exactly inspire confidence.

adcam

Badlands
First Name
Mando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4DR 2.3L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sounds like another company that promises hard tops!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

UPDATE - After failing to provide an update as they promised (a second time) I told them via messenger that I would contact the FTC and the Washington office of AG if they did not give me a fulfillable estimate of delivery in next 24 hours.

They immediately responded saying “let’s just cancel the order and move on”.

***Buyer Beware*** Pretty sad that after over 2 months they feel it’s unnecessary to provide any estimate of delivery or even respond to numerous customer emails.

By far my worst online customer service experience in years.
The owner’s response to your message……big yikes.
Sponsored