Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ordered mine 8/27/23. Still waiting.
I ordered In Jan and still no sign... Send it?

Apparently they were supposed to be ready at the end of last month.

The website is still showing 6 week lead time.

For The Birds

Wildtrak
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I ordered mine in April and can’t even get them to tell me the status. My biggest complaint is why don’t they just say it’s 6-9 month lead time instead of 6 weeks? Also, poor communication from customer service.

I’m sure it’s a wonderful product but this really isn’t how to run a business in my opinion.

Also, why do they continue to send me emails weekly about sales they are having? They are actively trying to build their order bank (they are currently offering 20% off) when they can’t fill the orders that they already have.

Just doesn’t make any sense.

Archetype just needs to be honest about their production times and be transparent in their communication. This would go a long way in improving the customer experience.

JBWildTrak

Badlands
First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered mine in April and can’t even get them to tell me the status. My biggest complaint is why don’t they just say it’s 6-9 month lead time instead of 6 weeks? Also, poor communication from customer service.

I’m sure it’s a wonderful product but this really isn’t how to run a business in my opinion.

Also, why do they continue to send me emails weekly about sales they are having? They are actively trying to build their order bank (they are currently offering 20% off) when they can’t fill the orders that they already have.

Just doesn’t make any sense.

Archetype just needs to be honest about their production times and be transparent in their communication. This would go a long way in improving the customer experience.

Check all of the forums here on Bronco 6g, and you will see that everyone who has orders pending are having issues with non-communication from AR.

https://reportfraud.ftc.gov/

Just got an E-Mail from AR about their 4th of July sale. But I sure haven’t received anything/correspondence regarding my order for stirrups that was placed almost 6 months ago.

Last edited:

For The Birds

Wildtrak
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It’s ridiculous. I receive the same “sale” emails and there are customers who have been waiting 10 months for orders that were supposed to take 6 weeks to deliver.

Just a simple “sorry for the delay, we expect to deliver your order no later than xxxx” would be acceptable but instead it’s zero response and they have my $300+.

Let me know if you get anywhere with them.
Thanks

Sponsored

For The Birds

Wildtrak
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Check all of the forums here on Bronco 6g, and you will see that everyone who has orders pending are having issues with non-communication from AR.

Thinking it is high time to get the Federal Trade Commission involved.
https://reportfraud.ftc.gov/

Looks like this company has shifted itself to more of a scam. AR is sitting on its customers’ money, yet seems to have ceased communication and operations.

Just got an E-Mail from AR about their 4th of July sale. But I sure haven’t received anything/correspondence regarding my order for stirrups that was placed almost 6 months ago.
It’s ridiculous. I receive the same “sale” emails and there are customers who have been waiting 10 months for orders that were supposed to take 6 weeks to deliver.

Just a simple “sorry for the delay, we expect to deliver your order no later than xxxx” would be acceptable but instead it’s zero response and they have my $300+.

For The Birds

Wildtrak
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
ReportFraud.ftc.gov is the federal government's website where you can report fraud, scams, and bad business practices.
I just contacted them through Instagram and Facebook. If I don’t receive a response in next couple of days then I will report it. Thanks

JBWildTrak

Badlands
First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just contacted them through Instagram and Facebook. If I don’t receive a response in next couple of days then I will report it. Thanks
Absolutely. You’re welcome.
Good luck.

Last edited:

WILDcardOD

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav4, Bronco on the way
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Have you tried emailing their support? They have always been helpful to me and I’ve ordered things that took a long time as well. But was more than happy once I received it. And they sent me the wrong thing but made it right within the week.

For The Birds

Wildtrak
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Have you tried emailing their support? They have always been helpful to me and I’ve ordered things that took a long time as well. But was more than happy once I received it. And they sent me the wrong thing but made it right within the week.
I emailed them 3 times. They finally just now responded via Facebook Messenger.

“Hi SITH SBD shackles are in production. They were delayed due to souring the 7075 T6 aluminum, then the first batch of red encountered issues with powdercoating. The whole process was set back.”

Sponsored
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I emailed them 3 times. They finally just now responded via Facebook Messenger.

“Hi SITH SBD shackles are in production. They were delayed due to souring the 7075 T6 aluminum, then the first batch of red encountered issues with powdercoating. The whole process was set back.”
I’m not sure I believe that, I just checked McMaster-Carr and you can get 7075 T6 bar stock overnighted.

For The Birds

Wildtrak
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
UPDATE - After failing to provide an update as they promised (a second time) I told them via messenger that I would contact the FTC and the Washington office of AG if they did not give me a fulfillable estimate of delivery in next 24 hours.

They immediately responded saying “let’s just cancel the order and move on”.

***Buyer Beware*** Pretty sad that after over 2 months they feel it’s unnecessary to provide any estimate of delivery or even respond to numerous customer emails.

By far my worst online customer service experience in years.

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
We're busy and currently shorthanded. The last thing that gets orders out the door is answering email's about order status. That's the truth. It's a HUGE time killer. There are people emailing us with actual order questions. That's a priority. One day we'll have time to comb through the website for updates and finally get to everyone's email. Until then, we'll continue digging out of the hole. Have a great 4th!

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
UPDATE - After failing to provide an update as they promised (a second time) I told them via messenger that I would contact the FTC and the Washington office of AG if they did not give me a fulfillable estimate of delivery in next 24 hours.

They immediately responded saying “let’s just cancel the order and move on”.

***Buyer Beware*** Pretty sad that after over 2 months they feel it’s unnecessary to provide any estimate of delivery or even respond to numerous customer emails.

By far my worst online customer service experience in years.
Yeah, I'd rather fire you as a customer then have to deal with threats. Just cancel your order. They're just shackles. Move on with life. No sweat off my back.

TheeBullhead

First Edition
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Crossfire
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Send it!

Quick question. What is the difference between the sith and sith sbd?
Sponsored