Sponsored

Anyone have experience buying parts from Parts Hawk?

HotLap

Outer Banks
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor and 2019 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Searched and nothing came up, anyone buy parts from these guys and (if so) were you happy with them?

Looking at at set of Rigid fog lights and they are significantly less through these guys…
Sponsored

SPVPARTS

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
specialtyperformanceparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor/Bronco/Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We can typically price match any authorized retailer, but you have to be careful with some of those online retailers that aren't authorized through the manufacturers. If they aren't an authorized dealer, sometimes you won't end up with a warranty.

Send me a text or an email with a screenshot of what you are wanting and what they have it priced at, and I will see how I can help with the pricing. I will check with my Rigid rep to see if they are legit or not, too.

Thanks!
Sidney @ SPV Parts
(317) 934-6778
[email protected]
Specialty Performance Parts | SPV Parts | Ford Performance Parts

HighVelocity

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Scrambler, Ferrari 458
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just ordered a steering stabilizer with their $20 off coupon made it $88/shipped.

We'll see how they do.

OP
OP
HotLap

HotLap

Outer Banks
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
We can typically price match any authorized retailer, but you have to be careful with some of those online retailers that aren't authorized through the manufacturers. If they aren't an authorized dealer, sometimes you won't end up with a warranty.

Send me a text or an email with a screenshot of what you are wanting and what they have it priced at, and I will see how I can help with the pricing. I will check with my Rigid rep to see if they are legit or not, too.

Thanks!
Sidney @ SPV Parts
(317) 934-6778
[email protected]
Specialty Performance Parts | SPV Parts | Ford Performance Parts
just sent you a link (via e-Mail) to Parts Hawk site with the Rigid Fogs #37121 description and pricing. LMK if you can match it and thank you for reaching out👍

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Searched and nothing came up, anyone buy parts from these guys and (if so) were you happy with them?

Looking at at set of Rigid fog lights and they are significantly less through these guys…
Be careful buying from sites that advertise lower prices then you see on other sites. They are usually fly by night sites that are on DO NOT SELL lists.

The vendors on this forum are authorized dealers and companies you can trust. But these sites that always have these LOWEST prices... gotta be careful.

If you let me know what you're looking for we can check pricing for you as we're a Rigid Dealer.

Sponsored

SPVPARTS

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
specialtyperformanceparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor/Bronco/Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
just sent you a link (via e-Mail) to Parts Hawk site with the Rigid Fogs #37121 description and pricing. LMK if you can match it and thank you for reaching out👍
@HotLap
We sent you a private message.

OP
OP
HotLap

HotLap

Outer Banks
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Be careful buying from sites that advertise lower prices then you see on other sites. They are usually fly by night sites that are on DO NOT SELL lists.

The vendors on this forum are authorized dealers and companies you can trust. But these sites that always have these LOWEST prices... gotta be careful.

If you let me know what you're looking for we can check pricing for you as we're a Rigid Dealer.
Thank you for responding, have it taken care of but will keep you in mind for future lighting needs👍
Sponsored