chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm not nitpicking at all but did anyone notice the size of the steering wheel being a little smaller? It was more car like than truck, size wise. I noticed it when i placed my hands at 10 and 2.
maybe it just looks small because the bronco is big. You know how things change size depending on point of view. Kinda like what happens with manscaping😅
Sponsored

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

maybe it just looks small because the bronco is big. You know how things change size depending on point of view. Kinda like what happens with manscaping😅
TMI.

cybersal

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The outer banks is pretty easy to get into without SAS. I thought the Black Diamond was taller than the OBX. I had to grab a handle and hop to get in. I would not want to do that every time I got in the vehicle. It's not as tall as my lifted EB, but taller than I want to hop into everyday on the way to work. I drive an F150 with 4x4 and bigger tires, and I thought the OBX was a little lower than my truck. I am getting steps with my Wildtrak and I think it will be perfect. I'm 5' tall also, btw.
Thanks, @Southern Girl .

One of the reasons I love this forum is all the great information from the Br6G Community. Thanks again!

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the comprehensive review and the pictures. I was hoping to make it over to Danbury but missed it. I may try to get over to Stamford Ford today.
Sponsored