Sponsored

American Adventure Labs M.A.S.S. Cargo Shelf, Drawers and Fridge Pull Out Custom -- installed photos

TX21BRONC

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit Hemi, Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I finally got my American Adventure Labs parts delivered, then powder coated and then installed. I ordered everything raw and went to my local powder coater in Plano, TX. I decided on a gray color for the main portions of the shelf with the accent pieces a kind of anodized orange color. I also did the drawer fronts and fridge slide in the same orange color. During the install I decided to add some additional rubber under a few of the parts to make sure there was not contact with the paint and to possibly help isolate any metal to metal contact. You can see the rubber kind of peeking out in some of the install pick. All, in all a really fun and cool project. This will be huge help in organizing all my overlanding gear. Right now I have everything in Front Runner boxes which can become a real pain to deal with when at a camping spot. I will be able to keep all my cooking gear and some of my other things in these drawers for quick access when cooking at my table. Let me know if you have any questions about the system that I can answer.
Ford Bronco American Adventure Labs M.A.S.S. Cargo Shelf, Drawers and Fridge Pull Out Custom -- installed photos IMG_6314.JPEG
Ford Bronco American Adventure Labs M.A.S.S. Cargo Shelf, Drawers and Fridge Pull Out Custom -- installed photos IMG_6315.JPEG
Ford Bronco American Adventure Labs M.A.S.S. Cargo Shelf, Drawers and Fridge Pull Out Custom -- installed photos IMG_6316.JPEG
Ford Bronco American Adventure Labs M.A.S.S. Cargo Shelf, Drawers and Fridge Pull Out Custom -- installed photos IMG_6322.JPEG
Ford Bronco American Adventure Labs M.A.S.S. Cargo Shelf, Drawers and Fridge Pull Out Custom -- installed photos IMG_6323.JPEG
Ford Bronco American Adventure Labs M.A.S.S. Cargo Shelf, Drawers and Fridge Pull Out Custom -- installed photos IMG_6325.JPEG
Ford Bronco American Adventure Labs M.A.S.S. Cargo Shelf, Drawers and Fridge Pull Out Custom -- installed photos IMG_6326.JPEG
Ford Bronco American Adventure Labs M.A.S.S. Cargo Shelf, Drawers and Fridge Pull Out Custom -- installed photos IMG_6327.JPEG
Ford Bronco American Adventure Labs M.A.S.S. Cargo Shelf, Drawers and Fridge Pull Out Custom -- installed photos IMG_6328.JPEG
Ford Bronco American Adventure Labs M.A.S.S. Cargo Shelf, Drawers and Fridge Pull Out Custom -- installed photos IMG_6329.JPEG
Ford Bronco American Adventure Labs M.A.S.S. Cargo Shelf, Drawers and Fridge Pull Out Custom -- installed photos IMG_6330.JPEG
Ford Bronco American Adventure Labs M.A.S.S. Cargo Shelf, Drawers and Fridge Pull Out Custom -- installed photos IMG_6331.JPEG
Ford Bronco American Adventure Labs M.A.S.S. Cargo Shelf, Drawers and Fridge Pull Out Custom -- installed photos IMG_6332.JPEG
Ford Bronco American Adventure Labs M.A.S.S. Cargo Shelf, Drawers and Fridge Pull Out Custom -- installed photos IMG_6333.JPEG
Ford Bronco American Adventure Labs M.A.S.S. Cargo Shelf, Drawers and Fridge Pull Out Custom -- installed photos IMG_6334.JPEG
Ford Bronco American Adventure Labs M.A.S.S. Cargo Shelf, Drawers and Fridge Pull Out Custom -- installed photos IMG_6335.JPEG
Ford Bronco American Adventure Labs M.A.S.S. Cargo Shelf, Drawers and Fridge Pull Out Custom -- installed photos IMG_6336.JPEG
Ford Bronco American Adventure Labs M.A.S.S. Cargo Shelf, Drawers and Fridge Pull Out Custom -- installed photos IMG_6337.JPEG
Ford Bronco American Adventure Labs M.A.S.S. Cargo Shelf, Drawers and Fridge Pull Out Custom -- installed photos IMG_6874.JPEG
Ford Bronco American Adventure Labs M.A.S.S. Cargo Shelf, Drawers and Fridge Pull Out Custom -- installed photos IMG_6875.JPEG
Ford Bronco American Adventure Labs M.A.S.S. Cargo Shelf, Drawers and Fridge Pull Out Custom -- installed photos IMG_6876.JPEG
Ford Bronco American Adventure Labs M.A.S.S. Cargo Shelf, Drawers and Fridge Pull Out Custom -- installed photos IMG_6877.JPEG
Ford Bronco American Adventure Labs M.A.S.S. Cargo Shelf, Drawers and Fridge Pull Out Custom -- installed photos IMG_6878.JPEG
Sponsored

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I finally got my American Adventure Labs parts delivered, then powder coated and then installed. I ordered everything raw and went to my local powder coater in Plano, TX. I decided on a gray color for the main portions of the shelf with the accent pieces a kind of anodized orange color. I also did the drawer fronts and fridge slide in the same orange color. During the install I decided to add some additional rubber under a few of the parts to make sure there was not contact with the paint and to possibly help isolate any metal to metal contact. You can see the rubber kind of peeking out in some of the install pick. All, in all a really fun and cool project. This will be huge help in organizing all my overlanding gear. Right now I have everything in Front Runner boxes which can become a real pain to deal with when at a camping spot. I will be able to keep all my cooking gear and some of my other things in these drawers for quick access when cooking at my table. Let me know if you have any questions about the system that I can answer.
Ford Bronco American Adventure Labs M.A.S.S. Cargo Shelf, Drawers and Fridge Pull Out Custom -- installed photos IMG_6878.JPEG
Looks good!

robepa

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2006 Tacoma, 2020 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I take it the orange is to match the Badlands orange? How do you like the match? Did you just give the power coater a piece to match?

OP
OP
TX21BRONC

TX21BRONC

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit Hemi, Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I actually did not try to match the Badlands Orange. That was my initial plan. But, I verified with another manufacturer who are powder coating their products to match the Bandlands orange and was not excited about that color. They are using the color "Dahlia Yellow" to match the Badlands orange color. When I was at the powdercoater, that is what I was going to do but when looking at it as a sample, I just didn't like it. So, I just went through various orange samples and just like the way this one looked. I wanted it to be more of an anodized look.
Sponsored