First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Do yall think this is basically the same nudge bar that rough country offers?

Advanced Accessory Concepts Bronco 21+ Front Nudge Bar
https://a.co/d/2qLoZuw
Sponsored

Kdk12

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee, Yamaha V-star Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ordered, should have an answer for you on Saturday.

OP
OP
TTUHoopsFans

TTUHoopsFans

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Installed mine today. I thought I tightened everything properly per the manufactur’s instructed torque settings, but the nudge bar vibrates when the engine is running. Is this normal or should I just carefully reinstall it?

Last edited:

Brian_B

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BB 4dr 7MT, '22 BSport OBX, '87 B-II XL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I can't say that it's normal or not, but given that it looks like it mounts way underneath on the skid bolts and then wraps all the way up and around - that much unsecured leverage on the bar makes me think that some vibration wouldn't be unusual.

If it's not rubbing on anything while it's vibrating it probably won't hurt anything, or you could try to get some sort of brace in up higher, like with the license plate holder or something, just to sort of ground it somewhere up top. Even if it's just a piece of pool noodle / pipe insulation wedged in there where you can't see it.

Sponsored
OP
OP
TTUHoopsFans

TTUHoopsFans

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I can't say that it's normal or not, but given that it looks like it mounts way underneath on the skid bolts and then wraps all the way up and around - that much unsecured leverage on the bar makes me think that some vibration wouldn't be unusual.

If it's not rubbing on anything while it's vibrating it probably won't hurt anything, or you could try to get some sort of brace in up higher, like with the license plate holder or something, just to sort of ground it somewhere up top. Even if it's just a piece of pool noodle / pipe insulation wedged in there where you can't see it.
Yeah it’s probably normal but I could see it shaking in the front camera. Then I looked at it outside the vehicle and it seemed kind of excessive. It’s secured between the factory tow hooks and the frame, using those bolts to tighten it.

wonder what lights would look like all shaking and vibrating on it.

FFF

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Installed mine today. I thought I tightened everything properly per the manufactur’s instructed torque settings, but the nudge bar vibrates when the engine is running. Is this normal or should I just carefully reinstall it?
Maybe a cheap, quick might be try adding rubber grommets/washers to see if that works?

OP
OP
TTUHoopsFans

TTUHoopsFans

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Maybe a cheap, quick might be try adding rubber grommets/washers to see if that works?
Thanks for the advice. I ended up just reinstalling it and tightening the mount arms to the tow hooks as hard as I could and avoiding the lp of the plastic skid plate. I think it’s much better now but a little vibration is inevitable.

Last edited:
Reactions: FFF

Sponsored
OP
OP
TTUHoopsFans

TTUHoopsFans

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This looks good. Is it just one piece or 4-5 pieces like the rough county version? It is onsale at amazon for $161...thinking about making the buy. Thanks!
3 pieces I think. The mounts and then the nudge bar itself.
Sponsored