• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Utah $800--Expedition One Mule SAM roof rack

drmdwebb

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4-door Wildtrak in Hot Pepper Red
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My inability to plan is your opportunity to get a great Bronco roof rack at a nice discount. I have a basically brand new Expedition One Mule SAM roof rack (retail $1300) that I installed on my Bronco, but then removed because it's not compatible with my roof-top tent. This is a very stout rack, and I was sad that it wasn't compatible with my RTT.

I bought another rack, but now you can pick up the ExpedOne rack at a great price. It's in great shape and has all the parts necessary to install it. Best of all, you won't have to assemble it! It pivots at the back so you can remove your hard-top roof panels if you want. The photos show it installed on my Bronco; the light bar is not included.
Ford Bronco $800--Expedition One Mule SAM roof rack IMG_6657

Ford Bronco $800--Expedition One Mule SAM roof rack IMG_6595

Ford Bronco $800--Expedition One Mule SAM roof rack IMG_6596

Ford Bronco $800--Expedition One Mule SAM roof rack IMG_6597
Sponsored

OP
OP
drmdwebb

drmdwebb

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Price reduced to $800

OP
OP
drmdwebb

drmdwebb

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This item is still available.

OverlandingPastor

Heritage
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Is this the right one? 2021+ Bronco SAM Rack | Expedition One (expeditiononestore.com) I'm not familiar with this rack and do plan to buy a RTT. You mentioned it wasn't compatible with yours. Would you mind sharing which one you got? I don't seem to be able to find any details on how many lbs it is rated for or how the rack "folds" to make removal of panels possible. If you have a better link then I'd appreciate it. I will also keep looking for one on my own.

OverlandingPastor

Heritage
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Found more info on it. Does this come with the air dam or is their a deflector?

Sponsored
OP
OP
drmdwebb

drmdwebb

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That is the right one. It folds at the front with a nice pivot point. My tent (Bushveld) was too wide for the opening between the bar racks.

It has an air dam.

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That is the right one. It folds at the front with a nice pivot point. My tent (Bushveld) was too wide for the opening between the bar racks.

It has an air dam.
I may be interested if still available next week. I’m in the Salt Lake area from next Tuesday-Friday. Only catch is I have my company vehicle, not my Bronco. It’s a GMC Acadia. Not sure if it’ll fit without breaking some of it down.

OP
OP
drmdwebb

drmdwebb

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model