First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Charger R/T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Funny enuff, took the front and middle panels off yesterday and treated all rubber gaskets for the roof & panels with 303 seal treatment. Today had a deluge for about 30 minutes. Checked, no signs of moisture.
Sponsored

Atomic Betty

Black Diamond
First Name
Abi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Funny enuff, took the front and middle panels off yesterday and treated all rubber gaskets for the roof & panels with 303 seal treatment. Today had a deluge for about 30 minutes. Checked, no signs of moisture.
That’s a good idea I’ll have to look into that, thanks. It does make sense that rubber sitting out all the time in the weather isn’t great and will need some refreshing. I did notice a spot at the middle front (near the windshield) when I took the top off and wondered if it was a tear or supposed to be there like a drain. I don’t really believe that was the leak area though. Maybe it was even the windshield 🤷‍♀️ We’ll see what happens. Funny enough my dealership guy just sent an email checking in….

Fordgirl2003

Wildtrak
First Name
Misty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Superduty
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well stupid here should have taken pictures this morning before work when it was wet, now I don’t remember which plastic seam was wet 🤨
IMG_4457.jpeg
Mine had a leak 1 time shortly after I got it. It was there by the left side arrow. It only happened once though. It was drizzling out, we had no leak sitting still then we pulled forward and boom! It leaked. Never did it again. I no longer have that one so unfortunately I don’t have a better update.

Atomic Betty

Black Diamond
First Name
Abi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
A new addition! I wasn’t really sure if I’d use a tailgate table enough - and most are expensive - but I found one that was a decent price and decided to take a chance. I wanted the two levels because we take food to fires and other long calls for our department and wanted one level for the condiments and one level to make the sandwiches (etc) on. Happy with how it turned out! And that it was different than pictured on the website in that it has the “since 1966” on it. Was alright to put together, just lots of parts, and thankful I have petite fingers for some of the portions haha

Less than $150 and seems sturdy….well I will make the disclaimer that one of the cords for the upper shelf is too short (I swear they were the same before I put it together...lol) so I’m going to see if they’ll send me a new cord, but I don’t plan on putting anything heavy up there and it seems ok. It is kind of heavy but looking at others it seemed like a similar weight, hopefully it will be ok, seems so.

Oh, and the supplied Allen wrench does a surprisingly good job, though I'd seriously recommend having a set of handy dandy pliers and a 10mm torx wrench with you for successful completion if you want to maintain your sanity (and I need all the help I can get here haha)

Link if anyone's interested, and right now it's cheaper than when I bought it: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BG5FJ418?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details&th=1

Ford Bronco 7/24/23 Build Week IMG_4463

Ford Bronco 7/24/23 Build Week IMG_4460

Ford Bronco 7/24/23 Build Week IMG_4462

Last edited:

Fordgirl2003

Wildtrak
First Name
Misty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Superduty
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
A new addition! I wasn’t really sure if I’d use a tailgate table enough - and most are expensive - but I found one that was a decent price and decided to take a chance. I wanted the two levels because we take food to fires and other long calls for our department and wanted one level for the condiments and one level to make the sandwiches (etc) on. Happy with how it turned out! And that it was different than pictured on the website in that it has the “since 1966” on it. Was alright to put together, just lots of parts, and thankful I have petite fingers for some of the portions haha
I’ll put a link when I get on my computer of anyone’s interested. Less than $150 and seems sturdy….well I will make the disclaimer that one of the cords for the upper shelf is too short so I’m going to see if they’ll send me a new one, but I don’t plan on putting anything heavy up there and it seems ok.

Ohh this is nice! I like it!
Sponsored