The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
The crank windows are kind of appealing IMO.
Honestly. It's more the the manual locks that I hate. There's no key hole on the passenger doors and you have to stretch, twist and turn like in the video just to unlock them. It's a big PITA.

I can crank the windows down just fine. Although I'd still rather power windows.

I just think in this day in age a $45k vehicle should come with power everything. He'll a Kio Rio comes with power everything. Lol.

Sponsored

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Honestly. It's more the the manual locks that I hate. There's no key hole on the passenger doors and you have to stretch, twist and turn like in the video just to unlock them. It's a big PITA.

I can crank the windows down just fine. Although I'd still rather power windows.

I just think in this day in age a $45k vehicle should come with power everything. He'll a Kio Rio comes with power everything. Lol.
They'd certainly be more appealing if they knocked a grand or two off the price. I think this once again illustrates what a bargain the Bronco can be.

OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
They'd certainly be more appealing if they knocked a grand or two off the price. I think this once again illustrates what a bargain the Bronco can be.
I agree. I can't wait to do the things I love about my Bronco video. You get so much more for the money. 👍
Sponsored