First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, AMC AMX, DF Goblin
Your Bronco Model
Base
Went to the dealer on Friday night and converted my order to a 2022, I was considering changing to a WT but for the same build (OBX/Sas/high/towing/6 cyl and WT with tube steps/high/towing) the WT is about 1k more. The only advantage I could see in the WT is possibly resale value. I do like the OBX cloth interior over the WT interior though I do wish it had the embroidered Bronco's on the seats.

Am I missing anything on the WT that might change my mind and make it worth the 1K difference?
Sponsored

8DaysDazed

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Went to the dealer on Friday night and converted my order to a 2022, I was considering changing to a WT but for the same build (OBX/Sas/high/towing/6 cyl and WT with tube steps/high/towing) the WT is about 1k more. The only advantage I could see in the WT is possibly resale value. I do like the OBX cloth interior over the WT interior though I do wish it had the embroidered Bronco's on the seats.

Am I missing anything on the WT that might change my mind and make it worth the 1K difference?
Same build here and similar thought process. I really like the aesthetics of the WT, but when they removed the painted door handles and gloss black mirror caps the WT lost the edge it had. Only think you are missing is Baja mode.