First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F350, 2023 Toyota Camry, 2022 BMW S1000R
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
That hood is freaking hideous. And a Rough County lift? Good job cheeping out on the most important part of a Bronco build.
Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Usually its out of state people who cant drive in the hills, but that bronco is from the county over from me so kinda surprised.

Last edited:
OP
OP
BroncoWTFAN

BroncoWTFAN

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MachE FE & BL SAS 22
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Usually its out of state people who cant drive in the hills, but that bronco is from the county over from me so kinda surprised.
There was talk of driver intoxication but no real details. So it's possible poor judgement was the root cause of the roll. Sad to see and we all make mistakes but this one will be costly for the owner one way or another.

Heelabaloo

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester, Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

There was talk of driver intoxication but no real details. So it's possible poor judgement was the root cause of the roll. Sad to see and we all make mistakes but this one will be costly for the owner one way or another.
Exactly. Anyone thinking it was due to it being a failed off road excursion should bother to watch the vid before commenting. Sounds like it was a DUI where she was going too fast, road was slick, they hit a bridge or wall of some kind and went over. Also by not watching you missed the most interesting part of all of it - the claim by the husband that there was $15k in cash and two handguns missing from the truck after the rollover. Their story shifts over time.

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Also by not watching you missed the most interesting part of all of it - the claim by the husband that there was $15k in cash and two handguns missing from the truck after the rollover. Their story shifts over time.
If it was true that would be the first thing to secure after an accident. I'm surprised he didn't add diamond jewelry and gold bars to what was missing.:rolleyes:

Sponsored

Montana Bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Exactly. Anyone thinking it was due to it being a failed off road excursion should bother to watch the vid before commenting. Sounds like it was a DUI where she was going too fast, road was slick, they hit a bridge or wall of some kind and went over. Also by not watching you missed the most interesting part of all of it - the claim by the husband that there was $15k in cash and two handguns missing from the truck after the rollover. Their story shifts over time.
Yeah, I watched the video and there is a whole lot of shady business going on here.

But this thread is still early, I’m sure by the time this thread gets to 8 or 9 pages the argument with be how Ford should design the Bronco better so that running from The Cartel with a load of stolen fentanyl should not deny the warranty claim.

OP
OP
BroncoWTFAN

BroncoWTFAN

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MachE FE & BL SAS 22
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, I watched the video and there is a whole lot of shady business going on here.

But this thread is still early, I’m sure by the time this thread gets to 8 or 9 pages the argument with be how Ford should design the Bronco better so that running from The Cartel with a load of stolen fentanyl should not deny the warranty claim.
I am sure the center console safe will come into question :)

They should include a safe as standard and not as an add on to prevent 15K from getting tossed out of Bronco's.

:p😆

Murfs Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco and 2022 Cadillac
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Outer Banks should stick with the malls.
These type of statements humor me so I got to know. Is this referring to all OBXs or just non sasquatch's? If it is a non sasquatch but has a rear locker does this still apply? What if it has no locker at all, should it not even leave the pavement? I do own a OBX and will need you to expand this for myself and other OBX owners. Safety First.

grayshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

These type of statements humor me so I got to know. Is this referring to all OBXs or just non sasquatch's? If it is a non sasquatch but has a rear locker does this still apply? What if it has no locker at all, should it not even leave the pavement? I do own a OBX and will need you to expand this for myself and other OBX owners. Safety First.
First let me say thanks for your service and congrats on 20 years.

Many trails in the south offer a lot of opportunities to add pinstripes to the sides of vehicle, if someone is going to be going off road it is beyond my understanding as why have that vehicle with painted mirrors and fenders flares.

What swayed your decision to purchase the OBX over the other models available?

Help me understand from an OBX owner.

Sponsored

Murfs Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco and 2022 Cadillac
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

First let me say thanks for your service and congrats on 20 years.

My pleasure, would do it again.

Many trails in the south offer a lot of opportunities to add pinstripes to the sides of vehicle, if someone is going to be going off road it is beyond my understanding as why have that vehicle with painted mirrors and fenders flares.

Raised in South Alabama and currently live on the MS Gulf Coast and know that the tails can get tight but I have never bought a vehicle for show and shine only, I've had to buff my vehicle a time or two, LOL.

What swayed your decision to purchase the OBX over the other models available?

Mine was someone's reject and the only 2dr on the lot but I would have still ordered a OBX because I like the painted fenders and mirrors look. Sadly it doesn't have everything I want which I would have ordered with a rear locker, aux switches and tow pkg. I didn't want sasquatch because I'm done running 35s. They are getting to expensive. The only thing I don't like about it are the 18" wheels but that's an easy fix. I just feel that every Bronco model is a very capable off road vehicle.

Outer Banks should stick with the malls.

Help me understand from an OBX owner.

grayshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I couldn't tell for sure but does the OBX trim not come with a fuel tank skid? If not, what makes it a higher trim than a Black Diamond? the seats?
They get painted mirrors, painted fender flares, 18“ wheels, 12” LCD screen, driver and passenger vanity mirrors. :LOL:
Sponsored