Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

New owners hot 🔥 tip if you intend taking doors off don't pick metallic colors, taking paint chunks of of doors is super easy.

alancorman1

Badlands
First Name
Corman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As a 7/15/20 reservation holder that still does not have a build date, the fact that they are removing Cyber Orange makes me furious.
Picked my Cyber Orange Badlands up two weeks ago…dodged a bullet

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not sure if it is a photo shop or not, could be a troll job...but the color selections make sense in many ways...you know there will be black, white, silver, and some kind of gray. Add in a few blues and reds and that leaves you with EG and CG. The AMB is a bit of head scratcher bringing it back so quickly. IIRC the AMB take rate for MY21 was not that high, but LOTS of passionate (and disappointed) fans for it. A51 being given a rest after two years is not a surprise in my opinion (disclosure: my Bronco is A51 and I love it). With eleven colors that leaves one MAP paint bucket slot open for special editions like the Desert Tan this year...so maybe the leaked Robin Egg Blue after all for HE?
A51 has been over used in other models like the Sport and the Maverick, so im glad its getting a rest!

Sponsored

HotRod76

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m a pretty big fan of Velocity Blue. My favorite was Lightning Blue. I think Atlas Blue will look pretty awesome. As I’m pushed to 2023, Atlas Blue is going to be hard not order, hehe….
Agree with that, word for word. Too bad Atlas isn’t (apparently) on the menu. I also appreciate Toyoa’s Cavalry Blue. It’s like A51, but more blue, less gray…

I also just logged in. Most likely keeping the special edition colors separate.
How does that work? Is there a single booth for all the special colors, and they just do a run of each color at a time? Seems like they are going to have quite a few of these special colors…

- Code Orange (Raptor)
- Leadfoot (Everglades)
- Desert Sand (Everglades)
- Avalanche (Ranger Splash)
- Forest Green (Ranger Splash)
- Robin’s Egg Blue (Heritage)

Am I missing any? Seems like a lot of different colors to run through one booth. I’m just trying to understand the process…

Garrett301

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2021 Bronco Sport, 2017 Escape
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Obviously these aren’t the only colors for 23. The special edition only colors aren’t listed. I think there will be a couple more base colors too. This is the list Ford wants dealers to order stock units from. Doesn’t look good for A51.
Agree with that, word for word. Too bad Atlas isn’t (apparently) on the menu. I also appreciate Toyoa’s Cavalry Blue. It’s like A51, but more blue, less gray…

How does that work? Is there a single booth for all the special colors, and they just do a run of each color at a time? Seems like they are going to have quite a few of these special colors…

- Code Orange (Raptor)
- Leadfoot (Everglades)
- Desert Sand (Everglades)
- Avalanche (Ranger Splash)
- Forest Green (Ranger Splash)
- Robin’s Egg Blue (Heritage)

Am I missing any? Seems like a lot of different colors to run through one booth. I’m just trying to understand the process…
Possibly also Yellowstone for Heritage...I agree with you, that's a lot of colors for one booth. Ford had recently (6/2/22) announced a major investment ($2B) in Michigan (adding 3200 jobs and upgrading facilities including the MAP to get ready for the new Ranger) but it would seem unlikely that has already produced any sort of real world increase in plant capabilities.

Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Personally, I think that is A51 for ‘23 150 Raptor. Not based on anything but my eyeballs 👀
no, it has more blue/gray to it...probably a little darker than A51. I'm still dumfounded they are really removing A51, arguably the most popular color and leaving many res holders hosed. I guess that azure tintcoat color is close enough but damn glad I got my A51 now or I would be hot.

Gwillikers

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If real and I got bumped from 21 -> 22 -> 23 and Area 51 is no longer an option, I'm going to be pissed.

I'll switch to Hot Pepper Red, but I will still be pissed.
I just saw a Hot Pepper Red 4dr Bronco no more than 30 min ago and it was gorgeous in the sunlight. Kinda kickin myself for cancelling my order for a 2dr HPR Bronco (Ended up finding a 2dr Antimatter Blue Bronco in the wild with a $5k ADM). Area 51 is nice (Wife has it on her Bronco Sport), but a ton out there. Regardless of color, you will love your Bronco.

Deleted member 32220

no, it has more blue/gray to it...probably a little darker than A51. I'm still dumfounded they are really removing A51, arguably the most popular color and leaving many res holders hosed. I guess that azure tintcoat color is close enough but damn glad I got my A51 now or I would be hot.
Oh don’t worry, they probably already know those A51 orders are all getting bumped to ‘24 when they plan to bring A51 back again just like AMB.🤣 Just joking here, or at least I hope i am…

RiskyB

Wildtrak
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well, if this is true, isn't Ford just about the biggest MF'er! My initial order was AMB then I was pushed to MY22, delivered in April, which I love my OW WT but sumbich, FU Ford!!!
Sponsored