First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023/Badlands/4door/Base/Lux Package
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not seeing many threads on this topic so wanted to see if anyone could provide some feedback. I have a base model Badlands, running the 4.44 gears and stock 33s. I am upgrading with a 3" ICON coil over kit and 37sx12.50x17. Should I be concerned with drivability here after the install? Would love to hear some feedback from people with similar setups.

ICON LIFT.png

Wheels.png

Tires.png
Sponsored

JustinZ

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have the ICON Stage 3 kit installed on my Badlands with 37x12.5x17 KO2s and 17x9 0 offset wheels. I have zero complaints. Mine is a manual with the 4.70 gears and I like the overall gearing better with the 37s on it than stock with the 33s on it (first gear actually felt too short stock). The ride is fantastic. Best way I can think to describe it is the springs feel softer than stock, but the shocks do a way better job of controlling it than stock if that makes sense. It really rides and drives nicely. 10/10 would do again.

Edit: I went with the billet UCAs and am very happy with them. I have no experience with the tubular UCAs.

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not seeing many threads on this topic so wanted to see if anyone could provide some feedback. I have a base model Badlands, running the 4.44 gears and stock 33s. I am upgrading with a 3" ICON coil over kit and 37sx12.50x17. Should I be concerned with drivability here after the install? Would love to hear some feedback from people with similar setups.
It should work well. I would recommend the ford performance tune, because the improved transmission downshift will compensate for the 4.44 (drops into lower gear sooner on acceleration).

You could use your existing wheels with 1.75" BORA spacers and minor trimming of crashbar stubs.
For the fuel wheels, I think the 17x8.5 139.7 with +14 offset will work best (probably require only crash bar stub trim), whereas the other options may require the fender relocation and crash stub elimination kit.

Another upgrade to consider is the severe duty steering rack. It performs very well with 37's.

The tubular UCAs are fine and don't forget to order the add-on Icon bump stop kits for 37" tires.

Rkgzx9leftcoast

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I run those Tires on mine. Stock Basesquatch and Wheels. Love those tires, they ride great on road, and have awesome grip off road. Ive tested them in Sand Hollow Utah, they did awesome.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm running the Icon EXPs on my standard BL, good for about 2.5" of lift, in preparation for putting the 37s on. They ride so much better than stock. The Stage 3 should be even better, you'll love it.

Sponsored
OP
OP
BenNM1

BenNM1

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023/Badlands/4door/Base/Lux Package
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got the lift and tires installed over the weekend, and after driving it around for a couple of days I could not be happier with the results. Aesthetically, truck looks great! Functionally, have 0 complaints. Thing feels like it actually drives better than stock, and loss of power is barely noticeable
Ford Bronco 2023 Badlands W/O Sasquatch package. Upgrading to 37s 1
Ford Bronco 2023 Badlands W/O Sasquatch package. Upgrading to 37s 2
. Could not be happier. When I threw 37s on my Jeep, the thing became a slug so very happy with the outcome. Ill wait for the Ford Performance tune, then upgrade to a cold air intake and upgrade my intercooler and that should get me pretty close to back to stock feel

LTKom82

Badlands
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What offset did you end up going with on the coverts? And that set up is 🔥!!!

Yeti-X

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The rig looks nice looks like about 0 offset judging by the poke
Sponsored