First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think beadlock wheels are not DOT approved so Ford can’t sell them. I assume the wheels are beadlock ready for aftermarket beadlock rings. Maybe Ford can sell the rings as a stand alone? We’ll need to see the wheels without the ring on it to be sure.
I am sure this is a dumb question, and you may think I am an idiot, but are the Sasquatch wheels road legal? I would assume because they are beadlock capable and not straight beadlock.
Sponsored

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am sure this is a dumb question, and you may think I am an idiot, but are the Sasquatch wheels road legal? I would assume because they are beadlock capable and not straight beadlock.
They don't come with bead lock rings, you have to buy them seperatley. And obviously you should not have them on your tires when you drive on pavement.

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They don't come with bead lock rings, you have to buy them seperatley. And obviously you should not have them on your tires when you drive on pavement.
Yes, I know they need to be added. I figured, but I was just checking. Thanks for your response.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I s
This wasn't supposed to be released to the public, not saying any opinion but be careful cause by posting this you may get into trouble if you work at a dealership
Virtually every single dealer document and photos have found their way here to the forum.

Most of these are courtesy of "Friends of the Forum", people in the know that have provided a number of us with them, wink, wink, nod, nod.

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Virtually every single dealer document and photos have found their way here to the forum.

Most of these are courtesy of "Friends of the Forum", people in the know that have provided a number of us with them, wink, wink, nod, nod.
I just know that I have heard more and more that ford is taking action against that so everyone be careful, my gm said dont even think about it cause they will go after me and he wont protect me

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's my guess too - I'm a visual guy with stuff like that, so it's not always ideal looking at the accessories and options docs with solely manufacturing text. Thx!
Agreed.

There was a comment that someone made saying an aftermarket company said they aren't allowed to show/announce their products until the first 100 Bronco's roll off the line... so judging by how many of the items on the accessory list are made by outside companies, I suspect a vast dump of juicy photos all at once... but not for a couple months.

MasonPaul

Badlands
First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander and BMW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just came from my dealship. My sales person and his manager help me prep my order for a 4 door badlands squatched and sent my order to Ford and the Ford order page for dealers wouldn't allow them to order the black painted modular roof, which defaulted to the molded in color roof and the MGV, which defaulted to the leather interior.

The ford dealer manager was stumped and couldn't figure out what to do next.

Anyone have this happen with options they're trying to order?

Thx!

BobRandall

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any idea why you cant get roof rails with crossbars when you order the hard top on a 4 door, 2.7L? WTF?

Roof Rails with Crossbars, Black Note: Requires Hard Top (43L) / (43V Late Availability) Note: 4-Door – Not available with 2.7L Engine (99P) Note: 4-Door – Not available with Sasquatch™ Package (765)

Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any idea why you cant get roof rails with crossbars when you order the hard top on a 4 door, 2.7L? WTF?

Roof Rails with Crossbars, Black Note: Requires Hard Top (43L) / (43V Late Availability) Note: 4-Door – Not available with 2.7L Engine (99P) Note: 4-Door – Not available with Sasquatch™ Package (765)
It’s due to the GVWR limit on the vehicle. You can only get the roof rails on the 2 door. More info on it here: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...and-weight-payload-details.11041/#post-402269

BobRandall

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I just know that I have heard more and more that ford is taking action against that so everyone be careful, my gm said dont even think about it cause they will go after me and he wont protect me
Your GM is right. Ford is on the lookout for leakers.
Ford Calls Out Suppliers for Leaks

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Really? The roof rack and cross bars through it over the max weight? Still another WTF.

Par for the course around here. Ford and WTF and somewhat synonymous of late.
Sponsored