First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
What level of prep is needed? (fairly new vehicle 3000 mi) What do you recommend for wax removal?
Thanks.
Assuming you applied wax on your car, we recommend using our Suma wax remover LINK. Then a good wash to remove all the dirt and grime.

One of the benefits of SUMA ceramic is that it's easier to apply and very forgiving. Unlike other ceramic products that create high points (white spots) if applied incorrectly. I hope this helps!
Sponsored

Sponsored

OuterJersey

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Toyota,VW, Lexus, Triumph, Honda MC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I regularly use a couple varieties of store bought ceramic detail sprays. How is this different? When I see professionally applied ceramic jobs they always seem better. Is this a substitute for a $1200 job or more inline with normal ceramic detail sprays?

OP
OP
Suma Performance

Suma Performance

Base
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I regularly use a couple varieties of store bought ceramic detail sprays. How is this different? When I see professionally applied ceramic jobs they always seem better. Is this a substitute for a $1200 job or more inline with normal ceramic detail sprays?
the $1200 job includes paint correction. The paint correction removes all scratches and makes your paint mirror shine, then they apply the ceramic coating.

We had brand new Supra and Mustang GT in the past, and we only used our ceramic coating spray.

Here is a customer review for reference LINK

Sponsored