First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Call the Bronco Support Line and ask for your Certificate Number for the Private Offer. It is the amount that Ford provides to the dealership. When they gave me mine, the person used an “up to” $2925. She implied that the dealership doesn’t have to pass it on. It was a little weird. My dealer had it on the paperwork without me having to ask. It will be shown as a discount below the total with tax.
Thanks, I will look around the for the number tomorrow and call.

Sponsored

Mustangsvo86

Big Bend
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 F150, 2018 Edge, 2003 ZX2, 1986 Mustang SVO
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So, typically how long should we expect arrival after the receive the baby pic? Average?

ERock62

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Call the Bronco Support Line and ask for your Certificate Number for the Private Offer. It is the amount that Ford provides to the dealership. When they gave me mine, the person used an “up to” $2925. She implied that the dealership doesn’t have to pass it on. It was a little weird. My dealer had it on the paperwork without me having to ask. It will be shown as a discount below the total with tax.
I went ahead and called and they do not have any Private Offer available or on file. Even though we ordered 1yr ago.

Dealership said yesterday they were re-submitting to Ford. Sigh.

Sponsored

JCSmith

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I got my baby picture 12/23/22, it arrived at the dealership 1/7/23.
Hopefully you’ll get yours sooner than 2 weeks since the major holidays are over?

jason9m9

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Okay this is strange. So my estimate was moved to 1/15-1/21 which I thought sounded accurate, but now I got moved to 1/10-1/16. I went backwards? Just strange obviously I have no idea how long it takes to go from the rail yard to the dealership (1.5 hr away) but I’ve heard a bunch of mixed things so I don’t know if this actually means anything?

Mustangsvo86

Big Bend
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 F150, 2018 Edge, 2003 ZX2, 1986 Mustang SVO
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just got an update email from Ford, saying that I have been pushed back to Jan 31 - Feb 6. They send you a pic, then set you back? I feel like a donkey, with a carrot being dangled in front of my face.

A155X1

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MINI
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I got my Bronco home lastnight. I come home from work for lunch to check it out. The tow package and auxiliary switches were not installed, and now I’m wondering if it actually has the 4.27 gears/locker. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
oh man thats terrible. they are going to have to run the wiring. Aux switches are a pain from what I see on youtube.... whats your plan? get financially reimbursed or get the parts?
So, typically how long should we expect arrival after the receive the baby pic? Average?
well, in my experience, I got my pic on the 7th, after a 12/3 blend. Ford said it shipped on 12/4 but all that really meant was it went to the rail yard. a random salesperson knows my situation and randomly called me, and told me my bronco is on a train. I have a traveling job, so my wife will get the joy of picking my Bronco up. I would say 5-7 weeks. I would not sell your car, or try to do loan stuff until they give you word. I am going to be on my 3rd loan, I lost 1/2 a percent.
Sponsored