msschulte

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Jeep, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Per Ford Chat, it shipped 1/13/23 but no carrier information yet :confused: It's nice to see so many of you taking delivery but the wait is so hard.
To me this is the hardest part, knowing it is built and sitting in a railyard. I have been waiting for it to leave Illinois for a month now :( destination Texas

MadTitanRC

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@MadTitanRC How was first weekend with it? Worth the wait?! For me, I would say absolutely worth it. (The waiting does suck though)
Definitely worth it! Took the roof panels off for the first time yesterday, even though it was freezing haha. Installed the Mabett wireless charger, swapped out the badges for the Bronco script, and a couple other small things. Now just waiting for my stereo upgrade to get here so I can swap out the crappy stock speakers. Really looking forward to hitting some trails soon. Taking delivery was frustrating, but whatever. Glad you're enjoying that beast!

CValencia

Black Diamond
First Name
Carmen
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

😯 I just got a pleasant surprise. My Bronco arrived in El Mirage today. Was contemplating calling for the rail car# when a text from my sales rep came in. He said it might be a week before it gets to the dealer but it made it to AZ!

TTGX986178 is my rail car number in case anyone is on the same car and waiting for an update

TumbleBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Went through LA yesterday and landed in San Diego (final home) last night! How long have folks been waiting for last mile to dealership?
Mine arrived on Wednesday (“released” on Thursday) and I’m still waiting for it to arrive at the dealership. Crossing my fingers for today!

Sponsored

dany4a

Outer Banks
First Name
Dany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
To me this is the hardest part, knowing it is built and sitting in a railyard. I have been waiting for it to leave Illinois for a month now :( destination Texas
Mine got shipped Thursday and arrived over night in Blue Island Illionois. Is that where you got stuck? Final train destination for me is San Antonio.

Bryan1995

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone knows how long it will take for truck to load the bronco and take it to the dealership? In CA

TumbleBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone knows how long it will take for truck to load the bronco and take it to the dealership? In CA
@ERock62 said his was in Mira Loma for 4 days, mine has technically been there for more than 4 days but I’m not sure they work on weekends

Sponsored

ATreyL

Badlands
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus IS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm sorry, that is ridiculous. The dealer helping you at all? Saying it is out of their hands?
Out of their hands - just waiting on Ford/shipping company to schedule.

msschulte

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Jeep, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine got shipped Thursday and arrived over night in Blue Island Illionois. Is that where you got stuck? Final train destination for me is San Antonio.
No Gateway yard Illinois.