First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Build week 2/28. Blend date 3/1. Built date 3/8. Still awaiting shipment as of 4/9. Original delivery ETA was 3/25-31, then extended to 4/8-14. But if it really hasn't shipped yet, that delivery ETA can't be accurate. Presumably will be extended yet again. Dealer has no further info on status or explanation for delay.

The lack of transparency about the status and reasons for the delay is what's annoying. I realize there are supply chain issues, but there is simply no excuse for completed inventory sitting in the factory lot for over 30 days awaiting shipment. I could've walked to Wayne, MI and driven it back myself two weeks ago.
Sponsored

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
81, 83, 86, 91, 94 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If I had a nickel............ Let's start posting something other than complaints about waiting. I work for UAW and part shortages are the norm these days. Stop crabbing that your neighbor got his but you didn't get yours. Others may have gotten rid of options that they will regret later just to get theirs quicker. They don't realize though that they will have to wait forever and a day to get those options in the future. Those of us choosing to stand our ground and wait it out a little bit longer, will be happier when ours arrives. Hard top, soft top options are the most common reason for delays in production or shipment. Modules are hard to come by since electronics companies are overloaded after the pandemic. (Don't even start me on that.) I am just as anxious as the next person, (Checking the tracker every half hour! Shouting explicatives!) but I know it will come, and I won't be disappointed that I gave up something that I really was looking forward to getting. Be patient. Ford is not going to sit hundreds of people at desks to listen to those who choose to be impatient. We have waited a long time to get this iconic vehicle. Don't lose your cool this close to your delivery date. It's gonna be worth the head turns you're gonna get!

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry, for those who continue to complain about logistics, where have you been the last 6 months? You DO realize that this country doesn't have enough drivers right now, right? For now, I am going to sit back in my recliner with a beer and be patiently waiting for the rain to wash the salt off the roads here in Wisconsin. Maybe mine will come in a couple of weeks, maybe a month. Nevertheless, I'm gonna take that m@+#=%f&*@n top off even if it's 20 degrees!

BR6NCO.

Outer Banks
First Name
JOSE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sorry, for those who continue to complain about logistics, where have you been the last 6 months? You DO realize that this country doesn't have enough drivers right now, right? For now, I am going to sit back in my recliner with a beer and be patiently waiting for the rain to wash the salt off the roads here in Wisconsin. Maybe mine will come in a couple of weeks, maybe a month. Nevertheless, I'm gonna take that m@+#=%f&*@n top off even if it's 20 degrees!
I went to fill my feeders , going to take my frustration out on the hogs !!!😂😂😂😂

PaulMedik

Raptor
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.valleysportspics.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Big Bend, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
B'uckinBronco,

The bottom line is that Ford could choose to pay a higher rate for shipping and pass the cost on to us all just like many other producers / manufactures have opted to do. The resulting inflation would be just a blip on the overall inflation that is ravaging our economy right now, but I would prefer to wait and keep the price steady rather than knee jerk react and just pay more.

Like you and everyone else I am frustrated by the delays in production and delivery, but we allowed this crap to happen for us by not standing up to liberal / progressive politicos and their supporters. Part of being conservative is also being pragmatic; we give them enough proverbial rope and they will hang themselves. It is safe to say that we may have given too much because we are headed like a rocket down the path of Venezuela and we may have gone too far. The irony is those who most wish to become a progressive society will be the most harmed by doing so. Hence our conservative pragmatism will pay off eventually.

Sponsored

mhblueyz

Badlands
First Name
Mariah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 XLT Rocky Ridge
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sooooooo close….Still waiting…..rail made it near OKC on Friday night and makes its last tiny little jaunt on Monday to OKC. Have no idea how long it will be there until it gets released but dealer said they would pick up instead of waiting on convoy to make the 1 and half hour home. It’s been a very long 3 weeks plus but at least glad I made the shipping window just before they left ‘em all sitting and waiting At MAP.

capterik

Base
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford flex, ram promaster
Your Bronco Model
Base
If I had a nickel............ Let's start posting something other than complaints about waiting. I work for UAW and part shortages are the norm these days. Stop crabbing that your neighbor got his but you didn't get yours. Others may have gotten rid of options that they will regret later just to get theirs quicker. They don't realize though that they will have to wait forever and a day to get those options in the future. Those of us choosing to stand our ground and wait it out a little bit longer, will be happier when ours arrives. Hard top, soft top options are the most common reason for delays in production or shipment. Modules are hard to come by since electronics companies are overloaded after the pandemic. (Don't even start me on that.) I am just as anxious as the next person, (Checking the tracker every half hour! Shouting explicatives!) but I know it will come, and I won't be disappointed that I gave up something that I really was looking forward to getting. Be patient. Ford is not going to sit hundreds of people at desks to listen to those who choose to be impatient. We have waited a long time to get this iconic vehicle. Don't lose your cool this close to your delivery date. It's gonna be worth the head turns you're gonna get!
screw u, its not that anyone doesn't understand the problems today, it's the fact that although there are shipping issues that they ship one just built while ones already built and linger sit and watch the new one go out the door, whoever is in charge of shipping needs to be fired and they need someone with half a brain to come in and take over.

PaulMedik

Raptor
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.valleysportspics.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
screw u, its not that anyone doesn't understand the problems today, it's the fact that although there are shipping issues that they ship one just built while ones already built and linger sit and watch the new one go out the door, whoever is in charge of shipping needs to be fired and they need someone with half a brain to come in and take over.
capterik,

Released vehicles are shipped at the mercy of Jack Cooper trucking and the various rail roads. Granted whoever decides which vehicles are released has a lot of explaining to do to someone.

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
All the patience and understanding that the shipper won't waste time and money to just bring one or two vehicles by convoy or rail across the country has paid off. My Badlands should be arriving today.

Hot Pepper Diamond

Black Diamond
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
B'uckinBronco,

The bottom line is that Ford could choose to pay a higher rate for shipping and pass the cost on to us all just like many other producers / manufactures have opted to do. The resulting inflation would be just a blip on the overall inflation that is ravaging our economy right now, but I would prefer to wait and keep the price steady rather than knee jerk react and just pay more.

Like you and everyone else I am frustrated by the delays in production and delivery, but we allowed this crap to happen for us by not standing up to liberal / progressive politicos and their supporters. Part of being conservative is also being pragmatic; we give them enough proverbial rope and they will hang themselves. It is safe to say that we may have given too much because we are headed like a rocket down the path of Venezuela and we may have gone too far. The irony is those who most wish to become a progressive society will be the most harmed by doing so. Hence our conservative pragmatism will pay off eventually.
🙄

Sponsored

BsCostanzo1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great day! No my WildTrak hasn't arrived nor shipped that I know of, but John from Stephens Auto just called and I ordered a Raptor that will be built 'soon'!
and it's going to be using the chips that keep my BL stuck in Production and from being built :)

PaulMedik

Raptor
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.valleysportspics.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
and it's going to be using the chips that keep my BL stuck in Production and from being built :)

BsCostanzo1,

You can pull the ones from my WildTrak if it ever arrives....it's built since the 5th of last month.

donspillman

Black Diamond
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Easy man :). Where else can I bitch and moan? My wife is certainly tired of hearing it.... Just kidding. I passed the 600 day milestone this weekend. I'm blessed though. My Bronco has been built and shipped and just an hour away at the rail yard. Though it has been there for over 3 weeks now, I know it is just a matter of weeks if not days. I know, it does no good to complain, but I certainly feel for everyone who has had to go through the process. I'm a Ford guy, always have been and probably always will be. But they really screwed up with this. Yes, some of it was beyond their control, but their communication, or lack thereof, with the reservation holders have been unbelievably horrid. The only thing that is going to save them it that the vehicle is in itself is awesome and people will, for the most part, forgive and forget. I appreciate your effort to be positive, but telling others to stay patient may not do it. Good luck to you and everyone else. Have a great day!
Sponsored