ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Would be nifty if the tie rods are interchangeable. but new control arms and wider track. someone is going to have to find this out for us.

CUPRA

Outer Banks
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBXSAS/'23 Camaro SS Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
“At 9.8 inches wider than a base Bronco…”

I wonder if this will actually fit in garages? Admittedly ours isn’t a ‘base’ Bronco but I have about 1” clearance either side of the mirrors on our OBX/Sas, and the pictures make it look about 2” wider each side than the side mirrors are… it’s going to be a real tight squeeze!

041A8A85-64CB-4EE4-A05F-28939EC41799.jpeg

Allagash

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BL, SAS, LUX / 2017 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
there is no aspect of it I like except the engine and seats. The exterior just looks like a regular Bronco with a bunch of cheap plastic AutoZone shit on it. I'm sure people will line up for it and I'm also sure it will be something else to pull constraints away from more day 1 reservation folks.
I think it's ugly. For me, I wish I could have built my Badlands / Sasquatch / Lux in Cactus Gray with an 8cyl in it. Install a small lift and slap 37's on it then do some tasteful mods and it would be perfect. The Raptor is not for me.

BRKOBILLY2

Outer Banks
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not sure why they didn't make fenders that don't need mud flaps or do a better job bringing the body out more as the fenders are so big. Love the rest of the design. Like to know why the extra support was needed with cross bar and rear support?

Last edited:

Sponsored

Snappy22

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Pilot, 2022 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Better tow rating would be really nice on the lesser broncos, but if it required the addl cross members then I agree with @gizmohd that I wouldn’t be able to fit anymore!
(And the addl reinforcement in the trunk cuts down on visibility even more than

also noticed the colored GOAT dial. I’ve seen threads wondering if those were going to be available after being on the preproduction.

is it confirmed no 2 door raptor? I didn’t see if mentioned but assume we (collective) already had confirmation no 2 door.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
As Ford and all other vehicle manufacturers spend billions on EVs, you might ask yourself whether this is a final effort to make money off a dying technology. The only beneficiaries will be Ford and dealers as they make money off a slick advertising program. For those who do not live within the Bronco echo chamber this will look strange at best.
I can't help but get that feeling too. A last hurrah for gas engines. Quite the send out!
there is no aspect of it I like except the engine and seats. The exterior just looks like a regular Bronco with a bunch of cheap plastic AutoZone shit on it. I'm sure people will line up for it and I'm also sure it will be something else to pull constraints away from more day 1 reservation folks.
I think that's the point. The regular bronco is a premier vehicle in its own right. They don't want to detract from it by making the braptor better in every way. It SHOULD look similar, yet have the features that those who want it (the Ford f150 Raptor crew) would spend the money for. These are features neither yourself nor I care for. We just aren't the target market.
I like everything about except for the giant fenders and blue interior. Though as someone else mentioned, it’s too wide for a lot of the trails here on the east coast.
This things natural habitat is the southwest

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Better tow rating would be really nice on the lesser broncos, but if it required the addl cross members then I agree with @gizmohd that I wouldn’t be able to fit anymore!
(And the addl reinforcement in the trunk cuts down on visibility even more than

also noticed the colored GOAT dial. I’ve seen threads wondering if those were going to be available after being on the preproduction.

is it confirmed no 2 door raptor? I didn’t see if mentioned but assume we (collective) already had confirmation no 2 door.
You can Grab a colored vial overlay from stickerfab today

Sponsored

Snappy22

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Pilot, 2022 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You can Grab a colored vial overlay from stickerfab today
Yep! That’ll be my route but thought timing was funny given that stickerfab thread was only yesterday. 😉

Seventyfouronthefloor

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, LUBR, Chrome Yellow, 2016 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I still don’t understand why Ford thinks building a 100k trophy truck that they will sell a couple thousand of is better for business than building a PHEV to compete with the Jeep 4xE that they can build hundreds of thousands of over the next few years while they still have the tax credited available before the Lightning uses them all.

it’s not like they don’t have the explorers PHEV to go off of.

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I still don’t understand why Ford thinks building a 100k trophy truck that they will sell a couple thousand of is better for business than building a PHEV to compete with the Jeep 4xE that they can build hundreds of thousands of over the next few years while they still have the tax credited available before the Lightning uses them all.

it’s not like they don’t have the explorers PHEV to go off of.
It’s coming.