NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I fucking hate this process so much that part of me doesn't want the stupid thing anymore. Sell it for over and buy something better....rant over for today
Sponsored

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My zone rep reached out to the plant and the response was… looks like a chip issue with no ETA.
How the hell is it a chip issue? They're building brand new ones and shipping them this week. Or for the past 2 months for that matter

FstFrd00

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gunsmithingtx.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 BD Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How the hell is it a chip issue? They're building brand new ones and shipping them this week. Or for the past 2 months for that matter
Ford's priorities suck ass, IDK. When looking at ETIS, my PCM has a weird number (compared to similar builds). Leads me to believe a temporary PCM was installed to move it off the line. My dealer, Ford CS, and other helpful members confirmed this.

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford's priorities suck ass, IDK. When looking at ETIS, my PCM has a weird number (compared to similar builds). Leads me to believe a temporary PCM was installed to move it off the line. My dealer, Ford CS, and other helpful members confirmed this.
What PCM# are you looking at the seems different/unique?

Sponsored

gabedrums

First Edition
First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Raptor, 2014 Raptor, 1988 Bronco, 1992 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Well on the bright side, at least we are getting it this year, we will get through this. The frustration is real of course, I feel y’all especially some you have done already did rentals to credit applications. The hype is already burnt out for me, I’m already (it’ll get here eventually) mentally. Dealer tells me it’s still at plant and I don’t even bother anymore cause it won’t make it move faster Ford obviously doesn’t care either lol

BroncoScott

Outer Banks
First Name
Duston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks Wrapped Lifted Shoes
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well on the bright side, at least we are getting it this year, we will get through this. The frustration is real of course, I feel y’all especially some you have done already did rentals to credit applications. The hype is already burnt out for me, I’m already (it’ll get here eventually) mentally. Dealer tells me it’s still at plant and I don’t even bother anymore cause it won’t make it move faster Ford obviously doesn’t care either lol
I'm not sure what would make you think we are getting it this year. 57 days of in-production. I have lost all hope.

Sponsored

BadK22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco '92 Jeep YJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have no faith that Ford will get these out by the end of the year. They are letting them sit while putting good parts on cars running down the line now, so why would they decide to fix them later? They could have fixed all of these at any given point but are choosing not to. Plus the holidays are coming up soon and there will be many non-production days.

I will not be surprised when people begin receiving '22 models while I'm still wondering whats going on with my '21.

68 days "in production" and counting. How many new Broncos do you think they've completed during that time span?

SABronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tesla Model Y, 2005 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well my guess is I'm in same boat. Doing math, I think we're in same build week and both have Badlands (if that means anything relative to whatever the "problem" is). My dealer, although responsive enough, hasn't offered to reach out to any rep so I'm not really going to push that. Given what you've shared I'm guessing it's same issue. Did they say you'd get by December or it'd be fixed by Dec? Looks like you're in TX so probably a solid week or two to get there? Reason I ask is I'm in OH (about 3 hours from MAP) so hoping (not holding breath) that I may get sooner since it'll ship via truck. Good luck to ya.
All they said in the text was "Looking at December." Dealer hasn't given me an update on what else the zone rep found out. Hoping it's not going to take another 20ish days to get fixed and then send it off and that it'll ship sometime in the next week and with the travel time to south Texas put delivery into December. According to the tracker on Ford's website transit time is 18 days. I won't believe anything though until I see it actually shipped with a railcar tracking.

Hope you get info on yours soon! I would think you'd get yours sooner being a lot closer!

Toaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 JLUR, ‘19 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone else here rather have Ford scrap their current build and just build you a ‘22?

FstFrd00

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gunsmithingtx.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 BD Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone else here rather have Ford scrap their current build and just build you a ‘22?
not really because nothing in the MY22 B&P excited me, the mansquatch but honestly I would probably still go AT. The eruption green is cool but not that cool.
Sponsored