First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
did you ever get your delivery or more info on its progress? I am in NJ and the train with my Bronco is supposed to arrive in Twin Oaks, PA (which i thinks is the same as Chester PA) on Thursday. Asked the salesman if the bronco would then come to them via truck from there (we are in north jersey) and he claims to have no idea how they move cars around. Ford had said delivery by 6/7-13 but was hoping it would maybe get here next week
Hey there - Yes, I tracked my Bronco from MI to PA via rail and then used these instructions to track the deliveries by truck: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/united-road-logistics-faq.33829/ . Once you're signed up and in there - you can track your car (mine just sat 'inactive' the entire time but I was hopeful that status would change - as we all are...) Most exciting (and slightly stalk-y) was being notified of every delivery to the dealer with a signed delivery invoice being emailed to me. After a few days of chasing the delivery trucks from DE to NJ, Newark to NJ - I realized they were not taking a detour to pick up my car and I stopped Bronco chasing. Alas, it never ended up being delivered per the OVISS tracker but did appear a couple weeks ago and I got the call "out of the blue" -= my expected ETA was not until next week and that never changed despite the car sitting in PA since early May.

In short - add another tracker to your repertoire and have fun potentially spinning your wheels while you wait!

I have been very (exceedingly) happy and am loving my truck - but didn't want to gloat about here since well.....you know. No one has the warm and fuzzies here anymore - understandably!
Sponsored

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

0E9C00C7-64BB-46BB-8451-646F7B3B32E1.jpeg

Delivery at 10:00 AM tomorrow. Going straight to PPF!
Don't forget about us! Post of some pics when you pick it up. Congrats!

OL SKUUL

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BL 7speed 2d, 22 Rivian R1T
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

mgraced

Outer Banks
First Name
Grace
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ok, now what am I missing?

Ford Bronco đź›  4/4/22 build week group [now with Google doc] 2022-05-25 16_05_31-Order Track
This. Could be cause you are using a computer but there are other metrics listed when I use my mobile:
Ford Bronco đź›  4/4/22 build week group [now with Google doc] 1653509517773

Sponsored

Skeld

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This. Could be cause you are using a computer but there are other metrics listed when I use my mobile:
Ford Bronco đź›  4/4/22 build week group [now with Google doc] 1653509517773
Ah, yes it doesn't show up on PC but does on mobile. I think I may actually have this VIN memorized before we're done.

Ashlesophia

Wildtrak
First Name
Ash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Cadillac CT5, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yayy!! Congratulations, hope you enjoy your new Bronco tomorrow. :)
These clowns. Please just take your bad energy elsewhere and out of the Jan/April groups. We were all fine and dandy moving along and here comes Ford only commenting on posts that fit their agenda/need 🙄

OL SKUUL

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
These clowns. Please just take your bad energy elsewhere and out of the Jan/April groups. We were all fine and dandy moving along and here comes Ford only commenting on posts that fit their agenda/need 🙄
Agreed. It was addressed to me, and I was looking for the eye roll reaction that seems to be missing :LOL: . I wound up ignoring it.

dangerzone79

Black Diamond
First Name
O- -O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond & 1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ok folks, need some opinions (the internet is the place for opinions haha) so Ford chat & a friend with access to dealer systems tells me mine is on a rail delay, but when I call the CSX number it seems to be moving right along. Was in western Arizona this morning, final destination is San Diego. Ford chat confirmed my rail number is still the same. So who do I believe here? Is my Bronco really a day away from delivery? Window in May 24-30 fyi.

Sponsored

OL SKUUL

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok folks, need some opinions (the internet is the place for opinions haha) so Ford chat & a friend with access to dealer systems tells me mine is on a rail delay, but when I call the CSX number it seems to be moving right along. Was in western Arizona this morning, final destination is San Diego. Ford chat confirmed my rail number is still the same. So who do I believe here? Is my Bronco really a day away from delivery? Window in May 24-30 fyi.
The CSX tracker was dead on, Although it did tell me the car traveled 400 miles in the wrong direction for a couple days, only to end up back where it diverged, so who knows. But, it did seem accurate. Be warned, my truck was stuck at the rail yard for nearly a week. Just sitting. The most frustrating part of the whole process.

BroncoCMH

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Carless
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Alright everyone. Bear with me...

I've been watching the Order Tracker for the last week. Hourly when I can, but at least tracking around 7pm and 7am for consistency. Most people are watching the total number of vehicles in a status, but I've been watching the "Average Time" and "Max Time" (which incidentally, the date of the longest vehicle in the Tracker at this status is 4/4/2022 @ ~9pm).

My theory is, when the Broncos that have been there their longest start getting their status progressed, we will see that average time come down at a faster rate than when newer vehicles get pushed through quickly. For example, removing a Bronco that's been in for 1000h drops the overall average, but removing 10 Broncos that have each been there for 100h actually raises the average.

As I said, instead of calling/chatting with Ford, I've been watching the numbers on really the only tool we have over the last week.

In the attached chart, ignore the stuff on the left, but focus on the green box. For the first time tonight, I saw the average spend time go down for 4h straight. I've seen for down here and there, usually an hour at a time. And if I don't watch it overnight, the data show that the rate of the increase of the average at least slows down.

As of me writing this, the current average Bronco is 4/30/2022 at ~3:00am, so any Bronco sent to shipping before then help the average go down.

Hopefully this means for 4h, they we getting things out the door that are in our neck of the woods (or our other April compatriots).

Note: my tracker shows "4dr > 6000 lbs Broncos". YMMV. Also, this could be complete BS as I have no idea how the tool calcs the numbers it shows us.

Use this information responsibly, and please - no wagering.

Screen Shot 2022-05-25 at 8.03.47 PM.png

BluDore

Outer Banks
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yayy!! Congratulations, hope you enjoy your new Bronco tomorrow. :)
Lest anyone stick up for the 22 year old who is only doing their job, maybe their boss should have a brain and say stay out of threads where there’s no care or compassion for the people the organization has failed.

I don’t think you have a clue how patronizing or infuriating posts like this are, @Ford Motor Company. I hope there’s more articles like this https://www.motorbiscuit.com/buyers-abandoning-bronco-orders-thousands-piling-up-detroit/ highlighting your failure as an organization.

FJen

Outer Banks
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-DR OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
All of those who have gotten their Broncos in our build week - don't feel bad about sharing your joy! We need some happy endings to celebrate in between the misery posts.
My pathetic story for the day: I wanted to check in with chat and see if my 5/23-5/29 date range had changed yet. It hasn't. But, online chat said it was busy and to try later. I saw the customer service number on the screen and called instead. It was a slightly different phone number than the one I've used before. A pleasant guy answered and asked how he could help. I mentioned 'Bronco order' and he said I called the Mach-E/Lightning center but he would be happy to help if I wanted him to look it up. Usual chit-chat, confirmed the same date range and then asked if there was anything else he could help with. I said no, unless he could tell me when mine would be released. He replied, "Oh, don't worry, you will know by the 29th!" I chuckled inside and thought to myself; he must be new at the job.
Sponsored