First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Carless
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My order tracker has gone up to 718 which doesn't make me feel great.
I'm actually pumped about it! The average time vehicles are in that status has been going down since 7am. Usually it goes up. I'm hoping my crackpot theory is correct and they're working on backlog.
Sponsored

OL SKUUL

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BL 7speed 2d, 22 Rivian R1T
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

JScheier

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 2dr Wildtrak, '11 BMW M3, '96 Ford Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am up to 662 but i was like 654 a few days ago
I'm at 664 (2:23pm MST 5/26/22). Is the order tracker able to distinguish between different statuses? If so, it would be most helpful for that 'status' to be included

There are currently 664 similar vehicles in the same status being tracked using Ordertrack

To:
There are currently 664 similar vehicles in the XXXX status being tracked using Ordertrack.

if the numbers are different, then it has to be looking at different statuses, right?

Sponsored

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From what I gather, based on the first 5 of the VIN, there are only 2 categories of Broncos. From there, it just differentiates between the generic "Scheduled, In Production, Awaiting Shipping" statuses for each of the 2 categories.

I'm also at the 664 number. I also see that the average time (24 days 8 hours) decreased by an hour. Wee.

BroncoCMH

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Carless
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm at 664 (2:23pm MST 5/26/22). Is the order tracker able to distinguish between different statuses? If so, it would be most helpful for that 'status' to be included

There are currently 664 similar vehicles in the same status being tracked using Ordertrack

To:
There are currently 664 similar vehicles in the XXXX status being tracked using Ordertrack.

if the numbers are different, then it has to be looking at different statuses, right?
Because of the way the tool works, only the first 6 characters of the VIN are considered. For "In Production", there are 2 statuses:

1) <= 6000 lbs (DE5)
2) > 6000 lbs (EE5)

If the tool looked at the first 8 characters, then 2 door vs 4 door would be considered as well.

There's a VIN explainer here: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/decode-vin-number.21348/

JScheier

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 2dr Wildtrak, '11 BMW M3, '96 Ford Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So basically 4 doors in the larger number group and 2 doors in the smaller (664) group. Damn.

BroncoCMH

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Carless
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So basically 4 doors in the larger number group and 2 doors in the smaller (664) group. Damn.
Unless the weight is under 6000 lbs. That's character "4". I'm an "E" for that character with a 4dr BL and I weigh in at 6060 lbs.

Sponsored

DrFunzo

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well yesterday i still had an ETA of 5/29. Just called the marketing team and now my ETA is 6/18. They were able to give me exactly zero information as to why or what the issue was beyond "a significant hold typically has a note attached to tell us the issue. " apparently in- production since 4/11 with a 4/8 blend doesn't qualify as a significant hold.
Ugh!

MelissaJ19

Outer Banks
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well yesterday i still had an ETA of 5/29. Just called the marketing team and now my ETA is 6/18. They were able to give me exactly zero information as to why or what the issue was beyond "a significant hold typically has a note attached to tell us the issue. " apparently in- production since 4/11 with a 4/8 blend doesn't qualify as a significant hold.
Ugh!
I was waiting for someone to post the new eta all of us will be following. I'm sure a lot (all) of us still in production from our weeks will be with you, I just haven't done chat yet this week.

BroncoCMH

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Carless
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ugh!
I talked to marketing this morning and I am still 5/29 - 6/4. Also a 4/8 blend and 4/11 in production. The rep I had this morning didn’t seem as knowledgeable as the last 2 I had so I’ll be calling back tomorrow to verify.

dangerzone79

Black Diamond
First Name
O- -O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond & 1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just got bumped a week even though I THINK it's finally in my state. Weird. This whooooole thing is just so weird.
Sponsored