Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just moved from in Production/Hold to awaiting shipping…. 4/14 Build
Yes!!! Do you know what your hold was for?

Sponsored

jeffersonvandyke

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Charger, Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

808 others on hold and that number keeps ballooning.

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've tried to be patient but really just starting to get mad now at how long it is taking just to get this Bronco shipped! It seems the dealers would be pressuring Ford also because these are guaranteed sales for them just sitting in a lot in Michigan. I haven't seen but about 15-18 new vehicles in stock on my dealers website for the last few months.

Last edited:

seasaw

Big Bend
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 F150 4x4 5mt , 05 325iT 5mt, '17 Canyon 6mt
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thank you to Niterider and Cat and others who contributed to this thread. Lurking here has helped me manage my expectations the last few weeks. Original scheduled build week 4/04 bumped to 4/11. Built email on 4/19 and estimated delivery of 4/28 to 5/4. That passed by with no update. Called dealer last week and got "rail delay" but no time update. Called today and I'm still waiting on a train but he gave me a revised date of 5/15 to 5/21. I appreciate my delays haven't been as long as some. I'll keep checking the news here and wearing out the tracking apps. And I can't resist another "shout out" to Ford for screwing small dealers like mine with the allocation formula.
Yesterday tracker updated to shipped with eta at dealer of 5/27 to 6/2. LOL- today is 5/30. Got "shipped" email at 4:48 this morning. Salesman called this morning to let me know status is shipped. He said because of delivery estimate it is probably already at Petersburg rail terminal waiting for a truck. So, if your Bronco drops off the radar for a month or more it will show up again and eventually make it to you - hopefully. And tracker does update before you get email notice. Cheers to all who have taken delivery or gotten good news this week. To the rest of you anxiously waiting, I feel for You!

Sponsored

MelissaJ19

Outer Banks
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So much action! I want mine!!!

MelissaJ19

Outer Banks
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If anyone gets built status and knows why you were on plant hold, please let us know.

ByrdDogX

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Posted a video of rail challenges here: Rail Yardmaster Testimony

He talks about coal trains a lot but assuming this would apply to all cargo.

ReneeC

Badlands
First Name
Renee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion TC, Harley Iron 883, Kawasaki Ninja
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, just got off the phone with Ford and apparently the new promise date to come out of "in production" is June 18th. Starting to lose it now. There is no way to actually have it during the nice weather at this point.

MelissaJ19

Outer Banks
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well, just got off the phone with Ford and apparently the new promise date to come out of "in production" is June 18th. Starting to lose it now. There is no way to actually have it during the nice weather at this point.
Same. I've been trying to be understanding but I'm just getting pissed off at this point. If they work give anyone actual information it would be easier to chill but random dates that keep getting pushed with no actual communication other than what you seek out yourself is getting old real quick.
Sponsored