First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WRX STI, Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Picking up my Black Diamond in 1 hour.....
Thank you all for the help. I will post pictures soon. One of my friends has a wildtrack order that is a first day res. He has not heard a peep from ford or the dealership.

Shore Patrol

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 F-250, 13 Mustang GT, 82 CJ-8
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Picked up my Bronco last night! Had 13.2 miles on it, which seemed pretty low compared to some of you that have taken delivery.
Worked with Graham and Nicole at Sill Terhar Ford in Broomfield, CO and they were awesome throughout the process. Paid msrp, no pressure on extended warranty and add-ons. Highly recommend them if you are in the Denver area looking for a ride.
I feel for you all continuing to get pushed back-it is coming and you are some of the most patient people on Earth. Thanks to all for keeping me occupied (obsessed) over the last year while I have waited.
Ford Bronco 🛠 12/6/21 Build Week Group 0F2AA609-6F05-4718-9900-2ECE0EB5B2B1
Thanks for the photos. It gives me a better idea what my CG BD 2D will look like since I didn't get the baby pic. Enjoy!

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco/22 Escape/01 Softail/90 Bronco (former)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Cfield90 & @Juiced21
Look at you guys…. Livin the good life!
Pix look great. So glad you’re enjoying it and just a little jealous, but I know I (we - the rest of us) will be out there with you soon. Truck on.
Y’all know I am pulling for everyone stuck on Ice Mtn. I feel like I hit the lottery only having a 6 month wait with a few of the deadly sins and apparently just narrowly escaping Ice Mtn before the 💩 storm. Hoping Ford somehow, someway makes this right for y’all! 🙏

Looking forward to seeing a flood of 12/6r’s builds sooner rather than later!

Just wrapped up some modz this morning:
-Stud cap for antenna
-Sill protectors (carbon fiber from stickerfab)
-Screen protector
-Redline hood struts
-Sinister set of 4 hooks
-Blue BRONCO lettering for dash (needed some blue to go with all that orange - Go Gators 😁) and it was a PITA to get those on. Stickerfab sends a set of 3, and I needed every bit of them 🤣

Waiting for it to cool down (82 out and I currently can’t fit anything in my garage) and then headed to a buddy’s house to use his garage to put on topographic hood decal, also from stickerfab.

Still waiting for:
-Set of Bronco matte black badges
-Hood deflector
-Matte black lighted B-R-O-N-C-O lettering for grill
-Rear soft top struts and rear pillars PPF

Still need to purchase/wish list:
-Rear safe and/or lock box
-Tint
-DeeZee tray table and maybe tie down deletes
-Modified crash bars and a little larger tires, once stock need switching out
-Shackles and recovery gear
-PPF

Last edited:

Sponsored

patch1103

Wildtrak
First Name
P.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKU 75th Anniv. Edition
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Y’all know I am pulling for everyone stuck on Ice Mtn. I feel like I hit the lottery only having a 6 month wait with a few of the deadly sins and apparently just narrowly escaping Ice Mtn before the 💩 storm. Hoping Ford somehow, someway makes this right for y’all! 🙏

Looking forward to seeing a flood of 12/6r’s builds sooner rather than later!

Just wrapped up some modz this morning:
-Stud cap for antenna
-Sill protectors (carbon fiber from stickerfab)
-Screen protector
-Redline hood struts
-Sinister set of 4 hooks
-Blue BRONCO lettering for dash (needed some blue to go with all that orange - Go Gators 😁) and it was a PITA to get those on. Stickerfab sends a set of 3, and I needed every bit of them 🤣

Waiting for it to cool down (82 out and I currently can’t fit anything in my garage) and then headed to a buddy’s house to use his garage to put on topographic hood decal, also from stickerfab.

Still waiting for:
-Set of Bronco matte black badges
-Hood deflector
-Matte black lighted B-R-O-N-C-O lettering for grill
-Rear soft top struts and rear pillars PPF

Still need to purchase/wish list:
-Rear safe and/or lock box
-Tint
-DeeZee tray table and maybe tie down deletes
-Modified crash bars and a little larger tires, once stock need switching out
-Shackles and recovery gear
-PPF
Nice mods. Can’t wait to see pics.

I’m waiting for the temps to go in the opposite direction so I can install my Bronco Depot gloss black script badge and Ford oval overlay. I think we’re hitting a high of 20° today so might be spring before it’s warm enough.

Checking out those sill protectors…

bluford

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia soul
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My heart goes out to all still waiting. Dealer called today, my Bronco arrived today. I will be picking it up in a few hours. Trackers still haven’t updated…..still says shipped with EDD of 2/13. Other tracker says built with EDD of 2/1.

DropDeadDuckie

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Got an early surprise. No hassle at all from serramonte ford. Only complaint is the rear passenger side soft top noise. Just need to adjust it. Interior felt bigger than wrangler so ++.
Hang in there fellas!

Ive got the same noise, let me know if you find the source or a fix! Thanks

Peteduce

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 ND
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ive got the same noise, let me know if you find the source or a fix! Thanks
I found the velcros at the rear windows to be all over the place and cable wires doesn't seem to be properly placed in between. I haven't messed with the cable wire and other adjustments but the velcro fix toned it down.

just to figure out now how to use android auto via cable.

annieVonBebop

Badlands
First Name
annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Xterra XE 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I noticed when I leave my soft top in the sun, one rear window starts trying to pop itself off in the very back corner near the rear shell 🤔 guessing it's contraction from heat and it's easy to fix

Also Area 51 is the best color and I can't believe I almost switched to cactus grey

Ford Bronco 🛠 12/6/21 Build Week Group 20220205_135338

Also got these super sick mods done today, thanks again @Juiced21 ! They're my badges of honor as far as I'm concerned 🥲

Ford Bronco 🛠 12/6/21 Build Week Group 20220205_102655

Sponsored

bluford

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia soul
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Picked up my Bronco this evening. Great experience at the dealership (Beaman Ford in Dickson, TN). Sold at MSRP as promised. Just some minor negotiations over the trade in value and the cost of an extended service contract.

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice mods. Can’t wait to see pics.

I’m waiting for the temps to go in the opposite direction so I can install my Bronco Depot gloss black script badge and Ford oval overlay. I think we’re hitting a high of 20° today so might be spring before it’s warm enough.

Checking out those sill protectors…
The extremes in temp are crazy 🤪
Few pics from today.
Ford Bronco 🛠 12/6/21 Build Week Group 20220205_211211

Ford Bronco 🛠 12/6/21 Build Week Group 20220205_213502

Ford Bronco 🛠 12/6/21 Build Week Group 20220205_211415

Ford Bronco 🛠 12/6/21 Build Week Group 20220205_211252

Ford Bronco 🛠 12/6/21 Build Week Group 20220205_211225

Ford Bronco 🛠 12/6/21 Build Week Group 20220205_211317

Ford Bronco 🛠 12/6/21 Build Week Group 20220205_211341

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

had the chance to really drive her today on the freeway. Few takaways

It feels much more luxurious than I thought it would. I have the leather seats and lux package - and just tinted the windows so driving at night on the freeway felt great.

I'm not sure what everyone complains about with the B&O sound system. Old school bad boy entertainment sounded excellent

the 2.7 has a shit ton of power. Once i get past the break-in period i'll really try to push that engine a bit with the turbos but it's plenty powerful.

The Ford Sync 4 system is pretty intuitive.

I don't have anything that I don't like yet, I'm still in the honeymoon phase.

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

had the chance to really drive her today on the freeway. Few takaways

It feels much more luxurious than I thought it would. I have the leather seats and lux package - and just tinted the windows so driving at night on the freeway felt great.

I'm not sure what everyone complains about with the B&O sound system. Old school bad boy entertainment sounded excellent

the 2.7 has a shit ton of power. Once i get past the break-in period i'll really try to push that engine a bit with the turbos but it's plenty powerful.

The Ford Sync 4 system is pretty intuitive.

I don't have anything that I don't like yet, I'm still in the honeymoon phase.
100% agree. I found a sweet spot with the B&O and sounds really good. I am most surprised with the MGV. I had a chance to sit in my salesman’s BL with leather, and it was nice, but I really don’t see any drop off in comfort or quality there at all.

The only complaint I have is the passenger rear window is sticking a bit on opening, so at some point in the not too distant future I will have to bring it in if the reset doesn’t work. It’s not too bad but noticeably different than the other three.

Power in the 2.3A? I have been seriously babying it, but have no complaints. I did have to push once a little and it had plenty of power for me. When I test drove the 2.3A, it had plenty of power, but it was a BB, and there is more weight behind the BL, so we shall see after break in. Since I have been babying, MPG has been really good; not that we should be too worried about MPG when buying a Bronco (right?), but it’s not bad at all at 19. Where I know that will significantly drop for me will be on long highway because I am a 9 MPH over the speed limit guy. At 65 and 70 speed limits, 19 is a pipe dream!

I know the “hang in there” is so cliche, but it really is worth it! Continuing to send Lady Luck 🍀 to all our Ice Mtn folks, especially the Twelve Sixers Lost Batch Crew!
Sponsored