Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Built 12/27, still hasn't shipped. March 31 was just another missed target and/or lie from @Ford Motor Company. Just got off the phone with the Marketing Program people. Still on a plant hold but they don't have any information beyond that.
Sponsored

BELSMAN

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
picked up my baby today
Ford Bronco 🛠 12/6/21 Build Week Group D9E80364-D450-42A7-BF75-97F80957B03A
Ford Bronco 🛠 12/6/21 Build Week Group D9E80364-D450-42A7-BF75-97F80957B03A

Another follow-up...
These folks were waiting on 'Shipped' emails (or status on the Shop.Ford.com tracker).
@BELSMAN
@gonyr
@TXWALKER
@mykoljay
@Chubby
@Rheino45
@Mike_D
@DZ1
@bigedizzle
@Shorevet
@Moose84
@ISeeTheFuture
@DanielP
@Qasimateen
@gigidaho
@Svejda31

If you have an update, let us know. Today's the day that Ford 'promised' we'd all be shipped. Thanks!

We are really making progress this week - like we should have been at the end of December!, so I'm gonna say "It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas" as (hopefully) we will all be getting something special to enjoy soon. 🇺🇦

mykoljay

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

crap, edd pushed back 1 week to 4/5-4/11. Here we go again.

Sponsored

Biz

Outer Banks
First Name
Biz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 OBX 2dr / 2019 Edge St / 2016 Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Built 12/27, still hasn't shipped. March 31 was just another missed target and/or lie from @Ford Motor Company. Just got off the phone with the Marketing Program people. Still on a plant hold but they don't have any information beyond that.
I'm 12/10 and I'm still on chip hold.
It's just a bad joke at this point. Seriously.
Nothing like getting a 2021 vehicle mid way thru 2022.
It sucks Ford gave us all hope that ours would be shipped only to find out that isn't the case.

MrBud

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Picking this animal up on Monday… of course my salesman is on vacation when it finally shows up :rolleyes:
Ford Bronco 🛠 12/6/21 Build Week Group 2CA853CA-74ED-40D5-BA42-4463A458712E

Sponsored

Craig541

Wildtrak
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GMC 1500 Crew Cab 4X4 Z71
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Figured I would provide a quick update on my laughable experience....I know you all can relate. On my 5th or 6th EDD (I can't actually remember at this point) and it was scheduled to be delivered between 3/31 - 4/6. I hadn't heard anything from the dealer in several weeks so I called yesterday.

Supposedly, they had to re-route the trains due to weather (coming west) and I will not be getting the Bronco this week. The latest information is that it will be at the port yard by 4/11 and I should expect to take delivery by the end of April. This has been a complete joke!

Brock9281

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
SPEAKER UPGRADE:
While the wait was happening I bought new speakers to replace the factory dash, rear and kick panels based on all the complaints about the base stereo speakers. After taking delivery of my Big Bend, I didn't think the speakers were all that bad at low and normal volumes. But when you turn it up past mid way they sounded worse...no clean depth or clear highs from the dash speakers, rear speakers did not seem to project far and sounded shallow and hollow. So I went ahead and replaced the dash and rear speakers with Kenwood 4" 2-way speakers, with foam speaker baffles to fill in the open space within the speaker enclosure areas. This made an overall improvement. The dash speakers now sound great at any volume, they have incredible highs and some depth also. The rear speakers still don't have much depth due to factory base blockers (I assume) but they do have better projection and are clear sounding. I decided to leave in the factory kick panel speakers. They are actually decent looking non-paper speakers with a good punchy sound to them. Now everything sounded very good. Though I did want some more/deeper bass, so I added a Kicker powered sub in the rear. I tapped into the lead speaker wires from the kick panel speakers to serve as the high level inputs to the powered sub. Now the entire sound system is great at all volumes.
Do you have picture of sun installed?

Shorevet

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Figured I would provide a quick update on my laughable experience....I know you all can relate. On my 5th or 6th EDD (I can't actually remember at this point) and it was scheduled to be delivered between 3/31 - 4/6. I hadn't heard anything from the dealer in several weeks so I called yesterday.

Supposedly, they had to re-route the trains due to weather (coming west) and I will not be getting the Bronco this week. The latest information is that it will be at the port yard by 4/11 and I should expect to take delivery by the end of April. This has been a complete joke!
At least it sounds like yours has left the building. A lot of us still have no shipping information.

Shorevet

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Another shipping update. “ Your vehicle’s previous estimated delivery range of March 21, 2022, and March 27, 2022, has been updated to between April 1, 2022, and April 7, 2022.”

Biz

Outer Banks
First Name
Biz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 OBX 2dr / 2019 Edge St / 2016 Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I know it's not much but at least yours is moving (albeit slow) to your dealer.
And once it leaves the plant it's no longer Fords problem.
You're doing better than a few of us still on chip hold or awaiting shipment.
Sponsored