MattyC

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If anyone wants to lose a bit more of their sanity, go check out the 5/2 build week group. Lots of Broncos from that week have already been shipped while we rot away into our 5th month on ShitShow Mountain.
I literally called the Exec Rep and read her all the 5/2's who are convoy to and around Pennsylvania who got shipped and even delivered.

Got the usual "I understand your frustration."
Sponsored

lostcause

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Pathfinder 2006
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mitts583

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
For some would-be Ford Bronco owners, the wait continues | Automotive News (autonews.com)

For some would-be Ford Bronco owners, the wait continues (worldnewsera.com)

More lies.

"Those 90 days are up, and while a Ford spokesman said a “vast majority” of the February vehicles have been shipped, Dirt Mountain remains full of Broncos, according to recent videos posted on owner forums online."
He’s probably not lying. I would bet a “vast majority” of February, March, April, and now May builds are shipping. It’s the January batch that has been left to rot, and will continue to do so, on the Ice, Dirt, whatever the F we want to call it, mountain until late summer/fall.

Sponsored

zjc26138

Big Bend
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport BB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Order Tracker has vehicle status as "Picked" but still in production. Maybe that's a good sign.

Per my friend my hold now was waiting for a qc of the windshield. She also opened a ticket for me with customer service. Not sure if it is the same customer service as before.

Time will tell.

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Order Tracker has vehicle status as "Picked" but still in production. Maybe that's a good sign.

Per my friend my hold now was waiting for a qc of the windshield. She also opened a ticket for me with customer service. Not sure if it is the same customer service as before.

Time will tell.
Picked us a great sign

atimberwolf

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wow, just looked at the tracker for our build week. I can't believe how many of you are still waiting for your Bronco.

I can't believe Ford still has you waiting. There's no justification for it at this point.

Flip17

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
For some would-be Ford Bronco owners, the wait continues | Automotive News (autonews.com)

For some would-be Ford Bronco owners, the wait continues (worldnewsera.com)

More lies.

"Those 90 days are up, and while a Ford spokesman said a “vast majority” of the February vehicles have been shipped, Dirt Mountain remains full of Broncos, according to recent videos posted on owner forums online."
I’d love for someone to post the entire article. I reached out to the author when the last delay happened and he told me he was going to use a quote from me. Hopefully it didn’t include all the cuss words that I used.

Flip17

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Talk me off the ledge here guys... Just found a 2021 4 runner online that has it all... Leather 4WD, Sunroof. 500 bucks more than the bronco I ordered. Why should I forget about the 4 Runner and keep holding out hope for the Bronco?

Sponsored

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Talk me off the ledge here guys... Just found a 2021 4 runner online that has it all... Leather 4WD, Sunroof. 500 bucks more than the bronco I ordered. Why should I forget about the 4 Runner and keep holding out hope for the Bronco?
I could tell you one good reasons . The 4runner is supposed to get a huge redesign for the 2023 year. It will be a new generation and according to leaks it will get you wetter than the Niagara falls 🥵🥵🥵

BadBradBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I rented a 4Runner for a couple weeks last year in Montana in the early spring. We took it thru Yellowstone, into the mountains and off-road to a frozen waterfall where we followed my cousin who also had a 4Runner. It was amazing off road….but this is what I didn’t like. The technology and comfort just doesn’t compare to the Bronco. It felt like a 10 year old vehicle and it hasn’t changed much in ten years. It also gets really bad MPG but moves like a turtle. The Bronco doesn’t get much better, but at least it can move quickly. The turn radius was awful in the 4R, the lighting was bad at night and it wasn’t that comfortable. The bronco bests it in all those categories but we did have a great time in it.
Ford Bronco đź›  01/24/22 Build Week Group DFD8B557-637F-435D-85D5-0AD494F7A077

Last edited:

flowingaway

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota Tacoma 2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I rented a 4Runner for a couple weeks last year in Montana in the early spring. We took it thru Yellowstone, into the mountains and off-road to a frozen waterfall where we followed my cousin who also had a 4Runner. It was amazing off road….but this is what I didn’t like. The technology and comfort just doesn’t compare to the Bronco. It felt like a 10 year old vehicle and it hasn’t changed much in ten years. It also gets really bad MPG but moves like a turtle. The Bronco doesn’t get much better, but at least it can move quickly. The turn radius was awful in the 4F, the lighting was bad at night and it wasn’t that comfortable. The bronco bests it in all those categories but we did have a great time in it.
Ford Bronco đź›  01/24/22 Build Week Group DFD8B557-637F-435D-85D5-0AD494F7A077
Our intention all along was to get a 4runner, but after test driving one it felt very lacking in the comfort and technology departments just like you said.

Then of course the Bronco came along and the rest is history.

tcoughlan

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 (while waiting on my order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, I've been off the forum for a couple of weeks; first because I was away for work, and then because I got covid, which took me to the mat for a few days.

I thought to myself that the few weeks off would just put me that much closer to the pushed back June EDD. Much to my chagrin, I started seeing the posts of of others getting pushed back yet again. In denial, I called Ford CS. Those motherfuckers at Ford pushed me back again! August 12th! That's 25 months after my initial reservation; 18 months after my initial order; and nearly 10 months after I was assigned a VIN and build week. I am FUCKING LIVID!

HeyItsABronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 PowerBoost, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We had a current gen 4Runner and it was like having a time machine back to the year 2006. It was horribly slow, geared even worse, and drove like a Camry. The transmission was set up for MPG and it didn't really do anything well other than reliability. Hopefully the new 4Runner will address those concerns and bring it to modern times..
Sponsored