Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I don't know how many of our build week I've actually taken delivery, but is anyone had any issues?

Just curious if the Ford assembly line was having a "good week" :)

Yacktopus

Base
First Name
Codey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

update: so apparently my bronco shipped today/late last night not two weeks ago... the salesguy gave me someone elses rail car information.
I got the shipped email today and thought that was odd two weeks later. I thought it was odd but not out of the ordinary knowing how ford has been fucking all of us collectively over since day one (especially to those like me stuck waiting awaiting shipment for over two months) I reached out to Ford customer care chat and they gave me a COMPLETELY different rail car number. So I asked my salesman and he swore up and down that the number they gave me was the correct one but will double check when he gets VINView open. Turns out he gave me someone elses rail car info and im back at square one waiting for my bronco to leave michigan.... If it wasnt for getting the bronco at MSRP I would've walked on it after this incident. Its one thing after another, I just pray that it doesn't arrived damaged! He told me the ETA is delayed on it and I have yet to find another reason why.

I sold my truck yesterday thinking since my bronco showed up at the railyard on the 14th it was only a matter of time until it was ready to be picked up at the dealership. I should've known better to hold onto my vehicle until I had the bronco in hand but unfortunately I needed it as part of a down payment. So left high and dry with a brand new hole torn, but hey its finally on its way right? RIGHT?😕

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
update: so apparently my bronco shipped today/late last night not two weeks ago... the salesguy gave me someone elses rail car information.
I got the shipped email today and thought that was odd two weeks later. I thought it was odd but not out of the ordinary knowing how ford has been fucking all of us collectively over since day one (especially to those like me stuck waiting awaiting shipment for over two months) I reached out to Ford customer care chat and they gave me a COMPLETELY different rail car number. So I asked my salesman and he swore up and down that the number they gave me was the correct one but will double check when he gets VINView open. Turns out he gave me someone elses rail car info and im back at square one waiting for my bronco to leave michigan.... If it wasnt for getting the bronco at MSRP I would've walked on it after this incident. Its one thing after another, I just pray that it doesn't arrived damaged! He told me the ETA is delayed on it and I have yet to find another reason why.

I sold my truck yesterday thinking since my bronco showed up at the railyard on the 14th it was only a matter of time until it was ready to be picked up at the dealership. I should've known better to hold onto my vehicle until I had the bronco in hand but unfortunately I needed it as part of a down payment. So left high and dry with a brand new hole torn, but hey its finally on its way right? RIGHT?😕
What a cluster man, sorry. Hang in there, hopefully it arrives soon.

Dan66

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 explorer platinum 2014 ram limited
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I don't know how many of our build week I've actually taken delivery, but is anyone had any issues?

Just curious if the Ford assembly line was having a "good week" :)
Mine is awesome not a squeak (Touch Wood) all works and no issues at all I think they had a great week

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine is awesome not a squeak (Touch Wood) all works and no issues at all I think they had a great week
Man I hope that's the case (For everyone). If after waiting this long, through all of Ford's issues, and to get a lemon...I think I'd snap!

Dan66

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 explorer platinum 2014 ram limited
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Man I hope that's the case (For everyone). If after waiting this long, through all of Ford's issues, and to get a lemon...I think I'd snap!
Yes I hope they are all trouble free !! Mine is great cameras all work no issues with anything really good so Far !! was just awesome in the Little bit of snow / ice we had, even on restart it went back to 4x4 mode I had it in now it ask's you want sport mode click ok LOL seems fine to me
small tank tho I like fuelling up once a month not with this baby 2 weeks max ! all Liveable stuff

I really hope you get your soon ?

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So my Bronco, built on 8/31 just arrived in Richmond today. Hopefully it'll get on a truck fast and finally get to my dealer in the next week or two.

Has everyone else in this build week actually gotten theirs.... Am I the last one "hanging in there"?

Hopeless Diamond

Badlands
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350/2dr Rubicon/'96 4R/'75 Intl D150/'22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow!, man that sucks that it's taken so long. Hope now that it's here (hopefully) all your dreams will come through.

Yacktopus

Base
First Name
Codey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So my Bronco, built on 8/31 just arrived in Richmond today. Hopefully it'll get on a truck fast and finally get to my dealer in the next week or two.

Has everyone else in this build week actually gotten theirs.... Am I the last one "hanging in there"?
Don’t think so, mine arrived at amboy CA and been there since 6am 12/01…

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Don’t think so, mine arrived at amboy CA and been there since 6am 12/01…
I forgot you were the same build week as me...so that's 2 of us still waiting. I have a feeling it is going to get unloaded on Monday and this sit there...27 miles from my dealer .... For who knows how long.

Yacktopus

Base
First Name
Codey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I forgot you were the same build week as me...so that's 2 of us still waiting. I have a feeling it is going to get unloaded on Monday and this sit there...27 miles from my dealer .... For who knows how long.
I’m waiting to have some kind of movement again. I’m guessing it won’t move until possibly Monday

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hope you 2 get your rigs soon!
Thanks... Mine's finally been offloaded at the final destination and just waiting on a truck to bring it to my dealer. Hopefully next week. Yack I think has a little bit more to go.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Finally delivered. 27 days since built! I'll update the spreadsheet.

(I still need to go pick it up on Sat)
Sponsored