Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was shaking I was so excited when I pulled up to the event today at the Ford Truck Plant. Barely parked my car in the lines. Didn’t take many pics because it’s the same vehicles you’ve seen 50 times already.

The interior felt very similar size to my 4th gen 4Runner which i loved. Not like a lot of SUVs where you feel like you can't reach the passenger side from the driver side. The climb in wasn’t bad for a short guy like me (5’9”). Won't need step bars and the grab handles are in perfect positions, especially in the rear. The first edition had a broken windshield and the rep said they had no idea how they were going to get a replacement. Also didn’t know how they were going to get an oil change anywhere on the road since no one stocks filters for it yet. Parts will be a nightmare at the beginning I would guess. The other interesting thing I heard a rep say was don’t use a car wash with the soft top. I’ve never owned one before so maybe that’s common sense but that’s that is the first mention I had heard of that.

33's vs 35's were very similar as many have stated. Even the bigger sasquatch flares seemed similar to the standard flares. I had planned to swap mine first thing but it's not a priority as much anymore. MIC plastics looked great on the fenders and door handles.

There was a spot on both models with soft tops on the driver rear quarter panel at the top, not too far from the rear roll bar where the paint was scraped badly from the soft top rubbing. Wish I had gotten a picture now but seemed concerning as to why that was happening.

Something on my order I’m not sure if anyone else considered. I switched my badlands to cactus because I loved the color and thought it would match the dark cactus dash. Seeing it in person I think it’s going to look great together. Also love the look of the badlands optional wheels, I think they will end up being unique in the long run because so many sasquatches will be rolling around. I would switch back today if I felt like tinkering my order.

The 7 speed manual felt great. Light clutch and smooth shifting with the vehicle off. I'd be very pleased if I had one ordered. The rep said he had been driving that one and it is a blast.

Couple pictures since you came here for that probably. TL;DR - it fit me like a glove and I have no issues except being more excited than ever. This whole process has felt like a video game where I'm trying to get to the next level of ordering or something. Sitting in one made it feel like reality.

Ford Bronco Louisville KY Bronco Event Impressions ktp1

Ford Bronco Louisville KY Bronco Event Impressions ktp2

Ford Bronco Louisville KY Bronco Event Impressions ktp3

Area where the soft top was rubbing and removed paint on both models:
Ford Bronco Louisville KY Bronco Event Impressions ktp5

profile_mask2.png
Sponsored

OP
OP
bytheway

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Soft top guys better get PFF on that spot asap.
There was PPF on the very back corner but it seems like it needs to be extended or something.

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks! I would think they would use the same oil filters that the current 2.3 and 2.7 use. Maybe they are just one of the hired marketing people because that sounds stupid.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Also didn’t know how they were going to get an oil change anywhere on the road since no one stocks filters for it yet.
I wouldn't have thought these motors would have been redesigned so much that they wouldn't use the same filters as all of the others already in use across the other models.

OP
OP
bytheway

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wouldn't have thought these motors would have been redesigned so much that they wouldn't use the same filters as all of the others already in use across the other models.
I think his point was no one would be able to look up by VIN or model to get the parts. Something might cross reference but not as easy as just pulling in somewhere.
Sponsored