First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 18 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Headed out tomorrow from CA to our new house in MT. Sign the paperwork to close on the house and then start unloading. We bought the lot 4 years ago and started the build last year. Moving back to where my wife grew up and where there's family. I'll be working here for another year so we'll be splitting our time.

Will be using the Bronco towing a 6x12 cargo trailer for the first load of stuff. Movers are taking the bulk of the stuff in June. After that I'll make a few more trips over the next year. I towed the same trailer to OK and back last year about this time with my sons Ranger. I'll be curious to see how the Bronco does. I've got the tow package, brake controller and a weight distributing hitch with sway control. Should be a bit over 3,000lbs based on the weight of the boxes I loaded. Not much in the Bronco, two people and some luggage. I've towed trailers a fair amount and on the check ride this felt pretty solid. I like the trailer light check feature of the Bronco, makes confirming the lights are working pretty easy.

Once we get fully moved I'll probably sell the trailer. I checked into renting Uhauls and for more than a couple of trips it was far cheaper to buy a trailer then sell when done using it.

Ford Bronco First towing trip with Bronco IMG_3891.JPEG
Sponsored

Sparkherd

Badlands
First Name
Sparky
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sparkherd.com
Vehicle(s)
Lifelong Ford guy.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats on escaping The Antelope Valley!!!
I was at Edwards for six years.
I had a Wells Cargo 6x12 trailer similar to that.
Great trailer, towed it with an (old) F-250.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Headed out tomorrow from CA to our new house in MT. Sign the paperwork to close on the house and then start unloading. We bought the lot 4 years ago and started the build last year. Moving back to where my wife grew up and where there's family. I'll be working here for another year so we'll be splitting our time.

Will be using the Bronco towing a 6x12 cargo trailer for the first load of stuff. Movers are taking the bulk of the stuff in June. After that I'll make a few more trips over the next year. I towed the same trailer to OK and back last year about this time with my sons Ranger. I'll be curious to see how the Bronco does. I've got the tow package, brake controller and a weight distributing hitch with sway control. Should be a bit over 3,000lbs based on the weight of the boxes I loaded. Not much in the Bronco, two people and some luggage. I've towed trailers a fair amount and on the check ride this felt pretty solid. I like the trailer light check feature of the Bronco, makes confirming the lights are working pretty easy.

Once we get fully moved I'll probably sell the trailer. I checked into renting Uhauls and for more than a couple of trips it was far cheaper to buy a trailer then sell when done using it.

Ford Bronco First towing trip with Bronco IMG_3891.JPEG
Safe travels, enjoy!

BigSkyBronco

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited - '96 Toyota FZJ80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Montana is full. Try Idaho 😏

OP
OP
MLRey

MLRey

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 18 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Where in MT? We recently bought a place in Eureka.
Billings, wife's sister lives there, brother outside Bozeman and father north of Great Falls. We've been going to Billings for a long time and like it. One of our daughters went to college at MSU Billings.
Sponsored