Sponsored

Amendment to the Photo Challenge rules

• Challenger selects winner after 24 hours. IF no winner after 2 days, challenger select new challenge

• No change, rules stay the same.

• Challenge has 3 days to be completed, if no winner challenger picks new challenge.

• I don't know what is going on here.

Results are only viewable after voting.

76FordBronco

Badlands
First Name
Tiger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1976 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco The Official Bronco6G Photo Challenge Game 📸 🤳 IMG_1097

Bronco Super Celebration Tn 2024 Bays Mtn
Ford Bronco The Official Bronco6G Photo Challenge Game 📸 🤳 IMG_3432

Bronc Super Celebration Tn 2022 Windrock Park
Sponsored

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

OK I'm a little early but I'm going to call it because I need to head out. Some great shots and ALL of them made me happy to see! I especially liked the ones with the whole family. But just to see people together smiling with their Broncos is fun to see, especially with all the pissing and moaning that goes on in this forum. It was hard to choose a winner but I think I'm going to go with @broadicustomworks. Yeah, as someone mentioned several of you have the same haircut as me but the tie-breaker was his Icon wheels :love: I also loved the Route 66 mural. So @broadicustomworks you're up, what's next?

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks Dusty!
Sorry for the delay.
Busy day being Mother’s Day (kudos to all you mommies out there!), our anniversary, And together we changed the trans pan and fluid, installed the steering rack bushing.
Don’t matter what we do, it’s always a gift to me when my kids or wife help me out in the shop.

I love these types of challenges because it’s really cool to put faces with names. And it gives me smiles to see families having fun.
next challenge:
Pic of your Bronco using the winch to recover someone else. Not a self recovery.
If it’s too oddly specific I’ll change it in the morning.

Bschurr

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Braptor / 2023 Heritage LE / 2016 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Full disclosure: It’s not a winch line, nor is that me connecting the kinetic rope. However, I did take the picture and did yank him out utilizing my Bronco. In fact, we didn’t even know the guy driving this Bronco - a few dirt bikers flagged us down and told us that a guy was stuck and could use some help. AND this was the 2nd time we needed to extract him!

Regardless, I am sure others will enjoy the photo nonetheless…

Ford Bronco The Official Bronco6G Photo Challenge Game 📸 🤳 IMG_6743

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Bschurr you got the “W” here.
Next challenge?

Sponsored

ToothlesstheBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Late to the game- been off here awhile due to.., life… lol. Sharing my muddy Bronco. No cheating. What color was it originally?
Ford Bronco The Official Bronco6G Photo Challenge Game 📸 🤳 IMG_4133

Thanks Dusty!
Sorry for the delay.
Busy day being Mother’s Day (kudos to all you mommies out there!), our anniversary, And together we changed the trans pan and fluid, installed the steering rack bushing.
Don’t matter what we do, it’s always a gift to me when my kids or wife help me out in the shop.

I love these types of challenges because it’s really cool to put faces with names. And it gives me smiles to see families having fun.
next challenge:
Pic of your Bronco using the winch to recover someone else. Not a self recovery.
If it’s too oddly specific I’ll change it in the morning.
Full disclosure: It’s not a winch line, nor is that me connecting the kinetic rope. However, I did take the picture and did yank him out utilizing my Bronco. In fact, we didn’t even know the guy driving this Bronco - a few dirt bikers flagged us down and told us that a guy was stuck and could use some help. AND this was the 2nd time we needed to extract him!

Regardless, I am sure others will enjoy the photo nonetheless…

I don’t have a winch, though I’ve used my kinetic to free a few! Not eligible I guess.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Late to the game- been off here awhile due to.., life… lol. Sharing my muddy Bronco. No cheating. What color was it originally?

I don’t have a winch, though I’ve used my kinetic to free a few! Not eligible I guess.
Meh. I personally welcome and enjoy all the muddy/adventure/fun-time pics. Late or not.
This vehicle practically begs for it!

Fordified1

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Mustang ecoboost, 4wd Excursion, ‘69 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

ToothlesstheBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Oh wow, that was a surprise! There were so many great shots posted. BTW thanks for the tag, @Beach_Bum, otherwise I might not have seen it on a Saturday morning :)

So here's the next challenge. I want to see a selfie of you and your significant other, enjoying the hell out of the Bronco Life, with of course the Bronco in the shot behind you.

Now, some clarification. I've long been an evangelist about enjoying the Bronco (or any 4X4) together with someone you love. Too often it's just a stag thing, loners hitting the trails or a boy's trip or whatever. They leave the wives at home and go do fun stuff without them. But the key to enjoying this hobby for decades is to do it together. So let's see you and your better half (not your buddy or brother-in-law or even your dog). Two people who are life partners (it can even be a gay couple, I don't discriminate) enjoying the Bronco Life together. I will judge the winner based on how happy the picture makes me feel.

Here's an example :)

Again late to the game but not gonna miss out on this pic from our off roading weekend. Also why I wasn’t on here! lol.

IMG_3385.jpeg

Bschurr

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Braptor / 2023 Heritage LE / 2016 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

@Bschurr you got the “W” here.
Next challenge?
Well, I certainly appreciate the acknowledgment however bittersweet it may be since not only was my picture the only submission but, self-admittedly, it didn’t even meet the criteria.

As a NY Ranger fan, and in mourning of their loss to the Hurricanes I am inspired to announce the next challenge…

Your Bronco at a sporting event…

Sponsored

ToothlesstheBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Dantastic

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
OBX Sas Bronco, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Fordified1

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How can you not cheat when it is in your profile picture and it's named after the Night Fury, Toothless? ;)
I just remembered her washing a black Bronco. Had no clue what the toothless reference was. Now I get it. I thought part of the grille was missing or something 🤣

Fordified1

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just remembered her washing a black Bronco. Had no clue what the toothless reference was. Now I get it. I thought part of the grille was missing or something 🤣
I suppose y’all would get why my family named ours Sully then. Because I didn’t get it. Lol. I stopped them short of putting purple spots all over it lol. I saw some suction cup horns in the Amazon cart. Should I be worried?
Sponsored