First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR BD - 2023 Chrysler Pacifica
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Looking at moving up to 33s on my Black Diamond and noticed the Falken Wildpeak M/T01's are available for around $225 a piece which seems like a good deal. Anyone with experience running these? Looks like these are the new standard offerings on some of the Wrangler trims, and they seem to be well respected. This is a secondary fun vehicle for me that to be honest doesn't see anything other than pavement. I (like many others) just like the look.
Sponsored

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak,'24 Maverick Lariat Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I've got Falken Wildpeak A/T3's on my Maverick Tremor and love them. Just put a set on my wifes Bronco Sport BL.

TNTACO

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have a set on my Jeep TJ (soon to become a Bronco WT) and I really like them. We do a lot of beach travel for surf fishing and never air down.

OP
OP
bigmac5166

bigmac5166

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have a set on my Jeep TJ (soon to become a Bronco WT) and I really like them. We do a lot of beach travel for surf fishing and never air down.
Good to hear! The only time I really go off pavement currently is down on Galveston Island here on the Texas coast.

I've liked what I have read from the Jeep community so I went ahead and scheduled to have a set installed this Friday. I'll report back and share my (mostly on-road) experiences.

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Had the M/T’s on my Colorado ZR2 years back and I liked them a lot! Have the R/T01’s on the Bronco now and also love them.

Sponsored

Rumbloki

Badlands
First Name
Alton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2, 1973 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Had the M/T’s on my Colorado ZR2 years back and I liked them a lot! Have the R/T01’s on the Bronco now and also love them.

What's your take on the noise level of the R/T?

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

What's your take on the noise level of the R/T?
Basically silent, honestly. The MT's weren't noisy either. Any noise the R/T01's make is over powered by the road noise from the Bronco itself.

the poacher

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
An excellent all round tire, and though it's capability in snow is amazing, that will have little bearing on where you will be using them. Great long wear and surprisingly quiet for their aggressive tread. Buy them.

TNTACO

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I would look at the KO3's that just came out as well. Looks pretty nice but they are doing a phased rollout for various sizes. I had KO2's on my F150 and loved them.

rhttps://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/ko3-vs-ko2-tires-comparison-look-and-technical-analysis.94147/

OP
OP
bigmac5166

bigmac5166

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Got them installed yesterday. Love the look and the ride! I was expecting more noise than the Generals that were stock but I don’t notice any.

Ford Bronco Falken Wildpeak M/T's...any good? IMG_2236

Sponsored

EasternSierra

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Transit Connect van
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've got Falken Wildpeak A/T3's on my Maverick Tremor and love them. Just put a set on my wifes Bronco Sport BL.
The OP asked about the MTs, not the ATs. Different tires. MT tires generally don't as well as ATs in snow and ice, which could be important for some reading this thread.

Alanp970

Base
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4 Door Base Sasquatch Hardtop
Your Bronco Model
Base
I had those and the Yokohama MT’s a few years ago on vehicles at the same time. The Falken is quite a bit less aggressive and was quite a bit quieter. It wouldn’t be my choice for bad mud but for your beach use it might be one of the best MT’s since it’s not so aggressive. The Yokohama looked bad ass compared to it

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak,'24 Maverick Lariat Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The OP asked about the MTs, not the ATs. Different tires. MT tires generally don't as well as ATs in snow and ice, which could be important for some reading this thread.
I wasn't trying to make a direct comparison, just commenting on the Falken brand.

OP
OP
bigmac5166

bigmac5166

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I wasn't trying to make a direct comparison, just commenting on the Falken brand.
Appreciate it, I’ve had good experiences with the brand as well having the ATW3s on a previous Jeep and Ram.

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Bronco - Jeep JKU - Wrangler LJ (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The Falken MT is a great tire. It has a slightly narrow tread width for any given tire size. It is my go-to tire if someone complains about noise level, harsh ride or radial tire pull. Toyo MT's look similar, but are highly susceptible to radial tire pull... The Falken's have never failed to "fix" a customer complaint about an MT tire.
Sponsored