First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and BMW 428I
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Did you notice that the Bilstein shocks are almost a perfect color match? That was the first thing she noticed when we arrived at the dealership to pick it up. :D
I did! I’m a very early reservation holder. Glad this is the one that found it’s way to me.
Sponsored

Johnny Rebel

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Big Bend, 2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I did! I’m a very early reservation holder. Glad this is the one that found it’s way to me.
I’m proud for you! Glad to see someone on the forum get a 2 Door in Yellowstone. There were several of us trying, but I think you’re the first one here to actually get one.

jsoa

Heritage
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Awesome meeting up with @jsoa for a bite and photo opp… mines ‘23 and his’s ‘24… lookin forward to more of this… Damn I Love these Trucks!!!

IMG_7463.jpeg
IMG_7461.jpeg
IMG_7462.jpeg
ditto! sucks that it started the rain, but looks like it let up (might have to go out again 😅)

3yrwait

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
RR 2dr finally home in the driveway. Original first day reservation holder. A couple of impressions after diving 60 miles from the dealership. Ride is firm which should be expected. Storage space behind the rear seats is limited. Not a car to take to Costco unless you fold the seats down. The biggest wow factor is the 12inch screen. My two neighbors have 2022 Base Broncos. The only thing they were envious of was the 12 inch screen. Ford has done a great job on the software.

The dealership threw in free window tint and clear bra on the front. I asked about X pricing but was told the $4350 Ford gave me was a better deal. I have no way of knowing that is true or not?
I tried to have the trailer hitch installed but the Service Dept wasn't familiar with all the necessary steps so I've put this off for now.

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_0887

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

RR 2dr finally home in the driveway. Original first day reservation holder. A couple of impressions after diving 60 miles from the dealership. Ride is firm which should be expected. Storage space behind the rear seats is limited. Not a car to take to Costco unless you fold the seats down. The biggest wow factor is the 12inch screen. My two neighbors have 2022 Base Broncos. The only thing they were envious of was the 12 inch screen. Ford has done a great job on the software.

The dealership threw in free window tint and clear bra on the front. I asked about X pricing but was told the $4350 Ford gave me was a better deal. I have no way of knowing that is true or not?
I tried to have the trailer hitch installed but the Service Dept wasn't familiar with all the necessary steps so I've put this off for now.

Big congrats and yes, $4350 is definitely better than the X-plan!

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

On most trims I prefer the 8 inch screen, however, on the Heritage, the 8 inch screen looks too small.

Congratulations on finally getting your Bronco. The 4350 was from Ford as price protection/concession. Your dealer could have given you a deal better than MSRP if they wanted too, but either way, I think you’ll be happy.

OP
OP
JawnyBronco

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

On most trims I prefer the 8 inch screen, however, on the Heritage, the 8 inch screen looks too small.

Congratulations on finally getting your Bronco. The 4350 was from Ford as price protection/concession. Your dealer could have given you a deal better than MSRP if they wanted too, but either way, I think you’ll be happy.
After seein @jsoa ’s large screen today I sort of agree with you that it looks better in the White dash, regardless of how much I tell myself I didn’t need that, the HOSS 3 steering rack, rear cup holder, and subwoofer… was it worth a ‘23 Job1 build??? Things that make you go HMMMM 🎶 (yes, of course it was 😏)

Last edited:

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

After seein @jsoa ’s large screen today I sort of agree with you that it looks better in the White dash, regardless of how much I tell myself I didn’t need that, the HOSS 3 steering rack, rear cup holder, and subwoofer… was it worth a ‘23 Job1 build??? Things that make you go HMMMM 🎶 (yes, of course it was 😏)
I definitely would like the Hoss 3 rack. I wouldn’t kick the 12in screen out of my dash either!

OP
OP
JawnyBronco

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I love my Bluebird family but this has gotta STOP!!! 🤨
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_7444
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_7452

Kenny86

Heritage
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford, Audi, MB
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I'm searching for a set of ditch lights that blend well cosmetically with the Heritage style. I'm thinking of KC LED Daylighters with their Bronco specific mounts. Has anyone installed these on their rig and is willing to share a pic or two of how they look?

Sponsored

jsoa

Heritage
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I'm searching for a set of ditch lights that blend well cosmetically with the Heritage style. I'm thinking of KC LED Daylighters with their Bronco specific mounts. Has anyone installed these on their rig and is willing to share a pic or two of how they look?
Not those specific lights and mount, but here is my setup with https://performanceparts.ford.com/part/M-15200K-BML, I don't much like the logo on the covers, which I might cover up to be completely blacked out eventually. Overall I like the look of them.

PXL_20240331_134403202.jpg

PXL_20240331_134353276.jpg

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I definitely would like the Hoss 3 rack. I wouldn’t kick the 12in screen out of my dash either!
I’d like the steering rack and the cupholders but happy to keep my 8”. Driving at night with that screen would just be too much for me lol

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

jsoa

Heritage
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Same ones I installed I really like them. I don’t always keep the covers on. I routed to Aux 2
Nice! I routed it to Aux 3, was funner than I expected to do the wiring 😅

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I tried a little different approach with my heritage.... I like the results. It is a bit different though and I can easily see why some people would not like it. But I thought they matched well with the white mirror caps, both color and shape including the shape of the light on the outer edge of the mirror. I kept my other lights round to infer the heritage style (KCs up top).

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club first mud
Sponsored