Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Only thing I did different was to contact chat and complain a bit, maybe that got the IT Dept to roll me over to built, no way it should take 17 days to build a Bronco! My estimate delivery date did move back too so maybe this is actually real???
Yes, I certainly can't explain it or figure it out. Clearly something was missing because the way Ford does it is push it off the line and fix it later. The sooner you are pushed off the line, the later it seems to get resolved. At this point I'm finally beginning to get annoyed and tired of even looking. I suppose there is a bonus for getting to 3 years before you get your Bronco. Think of all the gas I saved over the past three years. I just hope I'm still alive by the time it actually shows up. Looking like fall now.
Sponsored

Wolfpack

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Bronco XLT 5Spd, 2002 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I reached out to my sales manager to see if he can provide that information. He is off today. I'll follow-up if I have any information.
Any word back from your dealer? I'm still working with my dealer and Ford to get my PO certificate applied. Its in the system, but can't be applied. Any suggestions would be appreciated. My Heritage is at my dealer.

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

brrke

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 NA8 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I did my daily checking of the trackers. Open's back door.... Nothing! Slowly opens front door....Nothing! So I decided to adjust my tracker so it looks more accurate.

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club Bronco productio

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Lol.... so based on this, next year colours race red going to be gone :(
'24 Ranger paint options are devoid of RR with Chili Pepper Red replacing it but at a cost. Pretty sure I heard last night on Tim's cast that A51 was gone as well which leaves AGM in that corner also at a cost! So Carb Gray, Cactus Gray or Deep Deep Dark Gray (Shadow Black) will be the only free colors unless they have something special to add (which they did on the Sport Heritage, REB is one of the options, also at a cost!). The Ranger Raptor get Shelter Green so I'd imagine the Bronco Raptor getting the same exclusive choice.

Other than that I can guess that the Base is gone, it is on the '24 Sports as well. I don't know if they'll give the big Bronco the Free Wheeling trim, would be interesting if they did! Maybe throw in a Ranger option as well and you'd think it was the 70's again!

Not sure what Ford will do with unscheduled HE's but I fear that his prediction is correct and they'll have to start from scratch again at the higher '24 price. I know a few of you have asked about reordering a '24, once the guide comes out you might want to give it serious thought, that or hurry up and switch out your HE order for something you know will get built for '23 so you keep your PO and PP savings, it's not an HE but it's something.

Edit: With '23 order banks closing tomorrow (8/10) no one's going to be able to wait for the '24 order guide 😟 to decide like I put up above. Tough choice, swap today for something you know will get built (maybe) or hold out and just have to reorder for '24. Sorry guys!

Last edited:

Sponsored

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Yep, says what I fully expect, no VIN for my HE so no HE coming. Is what it is at this point.
Not over yet, they'll be building these until November. They know how many they have to build, can't believe a factory somewhere can't crank the parts out fast enough to clear their books. I really wonder how they're going to do the '24 Heritage's when the banks open up with a 2k backlog and probably more wanting one.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Good news, my Heritage was delivered today!!!

It is so wildly inaccurate!

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club PXL_20230809_204453216

Who needs roll over protection, definitely true heritage inspired!

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club PXL_20230809_204501948

The back of the blister pack had the window sticker, it's a Big Bend based standard HE with the 2.3 and manual ... but in Yellowstone with black center sasquatch wheels and round arches. 🫢

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club PXL_20230809_204517049.MP

They sorta got this part right but man that paint's rough!

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club PXL_20230809_205330413

Last edited:

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Not over yet, they'll be building these until November. They know how many they have to build, can't believe a factory somewhere can't crank the parts out fast enough to clear their books. I really wonder how they're going to do the '24 Heritage's when the banks open up with a 2k backlog and probably more wanting one.
Yes, will be interesting. On a side note my A51 Basesquatch will become more rare too if they get rid of the base and A51 although they have sold a crapload of A51 Broncos.

YesYRod

Heritage
First Name
Yesenia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyndai Elantra
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Called Ford Marketing today to get ahead of the private offer debacle before my Bronco gets home. I was told there wasn’t a certificate on file but that they could see my original reservation order for 4/2021 then order 10/2022 on record. They’re giving my dealership a call and will encourage them to apply a discount. I asked for the amount and was told, “It’s up to the dealership and what they’re willing to do.” Which seemed strange.

They said they’d call me back tomorrow with an update…
Ok update (that nobody asked for)! Hoping this helps others with the certificate issue.

Ford called me back after consulting with the dealership and discussing next steps. They recommended I work with the dealer, as they shared next steps.

The dealer called to request info about my original reservation. I found the email with details from 2021 and forwarded it along to the dealer. That’s what he needed to call Ford for application on my Heritage (not limited) and get a certificate! He said there are sometimes issues when applying the certificate, and if he’s not there when it’s time for purchase, to wait for him because he will make sure it’s applied. This is on top of my price protection from Oct 2022 Heritage build.

I feel fairly fortunate that he was well-versed with the process and worked to ensure I was squared away.

Bronco arrival estimated for the end of the month!😊
Sponsored