First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and BMW 428I
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Not sure how I’ve missed this thread!! Glad I stumbled on to it. Day 1 reservation holder who’s been pushed back on a vin # since the beginning. Have been patiently waiting watching all the color changes, price increases, and all the noise along the way.

When they announced the “HLE” I said to myself, that’s for me. I called my dealer and had my name put on the ”one” that would be allocated to them. Last week I got an email and was told they would be getting a “2” door. I was stoked!!! Should, if all goes well built in late August.

I may want to add some minor touches once it arrives.

I will be asking for some help with touches as I think of them. Maybe some exterior lighting and extra set of wheels and ties. And a possible lift.

Thanks in Advance!

Patrick
Sponsored

RELEGATION BATTLE

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco (2-dr.)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Not sure how I’ve missed this thread!! Glad I stumbled on to it. Day 1 reservation holder who’s been pushed back on a vin # since the beginning. Have been patiently waiting watching all the color changes, price increases, and all the noise along the way.

When they announced the “HLE” I said to myself, that’s for me. I called my dealer and had my name put on the ”one” that would be allocated to them. Last week I got an email and was told they would be getting a “2” door. I was stoked!!! Should, if all goes well built in late August.

I will be asking for some help with touches as I think of them. Maybe some exterior lighting and extra set of wheels and ties. And a possible lift.

Thanks in Advance!

Patrick
They tell you what color? I love the HEL wheels—so sick.(y)

RELEGATION BATTLE

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco (2-dr.)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Robins Egg Blue with the fold out table in the tail gate and a few other options.
Dude, that’s a dream scenario right there. You’re so lucky to get allocated a 2-dr in that color, especially considering you can’t order the vehicle AND the dealership gets allocated whatever Ford gives it. Good for you!

PPJJFF

Heritage
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and BMW 428I
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Dude, that’s a dream scenario right there. You’re so lucky to get allocated a 2-dr in that color, especially considering you can’t order the vehicle AND the dealership gets allocated whatever Ford gives it. Good for you!
Thank you my friend! Can I assume you have a Cyber Orange 2 door?

Sponsored

RELEGATION BATTLE

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco (2-dr.)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thank you my friend! Can I assume you have a Cyber Orange 2 door?
Yes. I’m happy I got it before they stopped the color. Otherwise, I’d be attempting to get an Eruption Green or your color. I love loud colors mostly—I hope Ford gets a little more adventurous in this regard.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yes. I’m happy I got it before they stopped the color. Otherwise, I’d be attempting to get an Eruption Green or your color. I love loud colors mostly—I hope Ford gets a little more adventurous in this regard.
😍😍 Need more loud colors...

Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. 20230701_193834

Danny's Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shoes! Waiting for that 2 door to ship!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I dig the logo. Is there a story behind it and the FB? (Ford Bronco)? Scuderia Bronco!

I learned about Francesco Baracca in JR high. He died on my birthday 60 years before I was born. Always loved Ferraris. They got a little cooler when I had to write a report on Baracca and learned the history behind why Enzo chose the cavallino rampante for his racing team logo.

Cool Bronco! Have a great day!

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did some exploring near my local trails this weekend. Snowy Range in Southeastern Wyoming. Some of the higher elevation trails with big boulders still snowed in. Most of the upper elevation trails are through ancient glacier moraines. Hopefully the snow will be gone and be able to check those out in another 2 or 3 weeks!
IMG_3557.jpeg
IMG_3553.jpeg
IMG_3559.jpeg
IMG_3560.jpeg

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Thanks in Advance!

Patrick
Now that is cool.... Someone that has waited a long time deserves it.... Careful with moding this one though.... This one is special... 1 of 1966..... Screw the suspension lift go to a portal axle. If you are spending that kind of money it really is not that much more.... I know I know it is a lot of money but..... Everything is relative.

Sponsored

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Thanks in Advance!

Patrick
I will defiantly be following your build.... I will share mine... since we are starting in the same place it will be interesting to see where we diverge. I am really excited! I already have two small decals I will be placing on mine.... the first is a dealer decal... bear with me here... Only locals will get this one. I have the origional graphics for a ford dealership that sold, moved and changed names over 30 years ago. They would have sold the original 1966 bronco here in this valley. I purchased a Ford Mustang from them once long long ago.... and of course I debadged that.... but now, with this one I have the equipment to manufacture the original badging, just black vinyl foil on chrome.... exactly like the 1966 would have worn. Then the second is a little 3"x5" decal for the BSU Broncos.... I am a 4 time graduate and former faculty... the decal is from the early 70's that someone gave me in the mid eighties that I have never used, knew I was saving it for some reason.

Then maybe protal axles and 40's... Being an old mechanic I can tell you every single suspension lift has issues.... Every one. Portals... bolt on... bolt off..... gear reduction and lift all in one and it does not just lift the body.... everything lifts... and all the suspension stays stock. just like the military hummer or the Mercedes Unimog.

PPJJFF

Heritage
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and BMW 428I
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Love your color! One of my favorites, along with rapid, red and antimatter blue!
Now that is cool.... Someone that has waited a long time deserves it.... Careful with moding this one though.... This one is special... 1 of 1966..... Screw the suspension lift go to a portal axle. If you are spending that kind of money it really is not that much more.... I know I know it is a lot of money but..... Everything is relative.
Understood! Some minor additions like trail lights. I won’t change axles or do any crazy mods. Just add a decal or stripe.

PPJJFF

Heritage
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and BMW 428I
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I will defiantly be following your build.... I will share mine... since we are starting in the same place it will be interesting to see where we diverge. I am really excited! I already have two small decals I will be placing on mine.... the first is a dealer decal... bear with me here... Only locals will get this one. I have the origional graphics for a ford dealership that sold, moved and changed names over 30 years ago. They would have sold the original 1966 bronco here in this valley. I purchased a Ford Mustang from them once long long ago.... and of course I debadged that.... but now, with this one I have the equipment to manufacture the original badging, just black vinyl foil on chrome.... exactly like the 1966 would have worn. Then the second is a little 3"x5" decal for the BSU Broncos.... I am a 4 time graduate and former faculty... the decal is from the early 70's that someone gave me in the mid eighties that I have never used, knew I was saving it for some reason.

Then maybe protal axles and 40's... Being an old mechanic I can tell you every single suspension lift has issues.... Every one. Portals... bolt on... bolt off..... gear reduction and lift all in one and it does not just lift the body.... everything lifts... and all the suspension stays stock. just like the military hummer or the Mercedes Unimog.
Connecting with each other would be great! FRom day 1 I’ve been patiently waiting on Ford to roll out a “Heritage” that I could get my hands on. When my dealer told me mine would be a 2-door………. I went nuts!

Looking forward to sharing ideas and thoughts going forward! Patrick

PSU1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2-Door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I dig the logo. Is there a story behind it and the FB? (Ford Bronco)? Scuderia Bronco!

I learned about Francesco Baracca in JR high. He died on my birthday 60 years before I was born. Always loved Ferraris. They got a little cooler when I had to write a report on Baracca and learned the history behind why Enzo chose the cavallino rampante for his racing team logo.

Cool Bronco! Have a great day!
My kids say my Bronco is “Dad’s Ferrari” since I spend so much time taking care of it. A Ferrari is my dream car, so this is the next best thing I can actually afford. I saw this image in another medium and thought it would be a cool fender badge. Thanks for your comments!

Danny's Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shoes! Waiting for that 2 door to ship!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My kids say my Bronco is “Dad’s Ferrari” since I spend so much time taking care of it. A Ferrari is my dream car, so this is the next best thing I can actually afford. I saw this image in another medium and thought it would be a cool fender badge. Thanks for your comments!

Really cool! Looks like you and I can both afford the same "Ferrari". Have a great day!
Sponsored