First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 Door Carbonized Gray Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
No offense taken! Brown liquor can do that to you. That mixed with politics can ban you for life I think.

I didn’t realize you can change your user name. Do your statistics stay? I wouldn’t want peeps to think I was new here.
A quick PM to an administrator and username changed. Stats apparently stay. Yea, I’ve made a political comment jokingly in a FB group and I thought I was going to get publicly stoned and tarred and feathered.
Sponsored

amazingjason

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Samurai, 1966 442
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Are the HE wheels heavier or lighter than the regular Sasquatch wheels?

Jason

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Are the HE wheels heavier or lighter than the regular Sasquatch wheels?

Jason
They are aluminum and don’t have beauty rings so would say worst case the same but likely a little lighter I would think.

mjjnuge

Heritage
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Did your HE ever got put on a train or is it still sitting at MAP? My gut tells me that the MOD top isn't meeting quality standards and there is currently a shipping hold on them. We need a MAP spy to see if there is a MOD Top Mountain Bronco storage facility somewhere near by. It's deja Vu all over again.
The only details I have is that they've told me several times it was produced on 3/15 and is awaiting shipping. I check back with them all the time as I haven't got any email updates on the vehicle since February when my scheduled production date was changed.

ColoradoBroncoFan

Heritage
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Raptor, ‘20 Mustang GT, ‘23 AMG GLE 53
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Wow! That was a big jump… I was at 5/29 for 3 weeks and now it’s 6/19. Started at 4/24 when it was first scheduled.
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_0056

Last edited:

Sponsored

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
The only details I have is that they've told me several times it was produced on 3/15 and is awaiting shipping. I check back with them all the time as I haven't got any email updates on the vehicle since February when my scheduled production date was changed.
Hang in there, it’s tough my ice mountain Bronco went into production on 1/26, finally Built on like 3/6 but didn’t deliver until 5/6. Feel your pain but it is coming eventually.

mjjnuge

Heritage
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Hang in there, it’s tough my ice mountain Bronco went into production on 1/26, finally Built on like 3/6 but didn’t deliver until 5/6. Feel your pain but it is coming eventually.
Thank you! To be honest, I'm really anxious and excited to get it. If it is because of any quality issues and they are making sure it's perfect, I'd rather have it perfect than need to bring it in for warranty.
Last Monday I was driving my Jeep and it started making a weird noise. Pulled over and saw it steaming on the corner of the radiator. It cracked and I had to replace it. Luckily I have Car Shield so I wasn't out anything but a $100 deductible. Happy that happened at home instead of a long drive to get the Bronco and getting stranded in the middle of nowhere.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Sold the Jeep this weekend. H.E. was supposed to be built 3/20, now all the way back to week 5/29. It’s my brother in law that works at the plant in Michigan that builds the Bronco. He’s the one that let me know about the primer bleed thru and chipping paint issues that have caused long Heritage delays, that I have posted about in the past. Hasn’t returned my last message over a week ago, so not sure of any new updates. I retired from Seymour Ford in Jackson, Michigan at the end of 2021. That’s where I will be taking delivery of my Bronco hopefully in June. I’ll be purchased it at A-plan pricing, have a $3425 Model year transition certificate and price protection, so I feel pretty lucky. 2nd day reservation, turned into an order 3/16/21. Then into H.E. In Jan of 2023. We live in Sarasota Florida now, but doing our summers in Michigan. Just wish I would have held on to the Jeep a little longer.
Thanks for the updates, would've thought those issues would have been a quick fix but maybe since we saw pics of the HE-L out testing maybe there's a process/time frame or whatever to ensure it worked.

I'm in the same boat, second day reservation and I sold off my primary car over 2 years ago when it was a black mod top and Heritage was just a rumor. I have an old Ranger and FJC that still get me where I'm going with no payments or maintenance issues so no harm in waiting.

If you wouldn't mind bugging him again for us it would be appreciated, don't know if you remember the Stig from the early days or not, nice to have an insider since corporate doesn't want to share anything.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

A quick PM to an administrator and username changed. Stats apparently stay. Yea, I’ve made a political comment jokingly in a FB group and I thought I was going to get publicly stoned and tarred and feathered.
I’m debating if I want to change my user name or not. BigFootie was chosen when the original plan was to get a BaseManSquatch but then they came out and said sorry, just kidding, maybe in another year so I ended up actually ordering a Badlands MT high. When that became clear it might be a couple more years I ordered a Badlands Sport from Granger and join that forum as Escape2Bronco since I’m from Wisconsin and that used to be a state tourism tag line “Escape to Wisconsin”. Since the Sport became a replacement for the Escape, it seemed to work.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Wow! That was a big jump… I was at 5/29 for 3 weeks and now it’s 6/19. Started at 4/24 when it was first scheduled.
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_0056
Wow, that stinks. As of yesterday, I was still 5/22 or 5/24 depending on which tracker I used. Would be nice to know not that it would make any difference.

Sponsored
OP
OP
JawnyBronco

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I’m debating if I want to change my user name or not. BigFootie was chosen when the original plan was to get a BaseManSquatch but then they came out and said sorry, just kidding, maybe in another year so I ended up actually ordering a Badlands MT high. When that became clear it might be a couple more years I ordered a Badlands Sport from Granger and join that forum as Escape2Bronco since I’m from Wisconsin and that used to be a state tourism tag line “Escape to Wisconsin”. Since the Sport became a replacement for the Escape, it seemed to work.
My username is consistent and identifiable across all forums(bike,car,…), well except FB and Strava as family just would not understand 😵💫

and here is my usual avatar…not for likeness🤣, rather namesake 😏
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 50C506F1-3284-4C3E-ABB0-03242C7AFBAE

Last edited:

OskarNeuton

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Rubi Recon 2-dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Are others with Cactus HE orders waffling about the color? I definitely am because I'm still drawn to the red but that is a *lot* of red. Would love to see that one in person first.

OP
OP
JawnyBronco

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Are others with Cactus HE orders waffling about the color? I definitely am because I'm still drawn to the red but that is a *lot* of red. Would love to see that one in person first.
I’ve been Cactus Grey since Day 1 reservation to go with this 🤙🏻
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 8192DA6B-FAF4-4DB9-AD17-A507E49CB142

Last edited:

Mrjay804

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Black Diamond SAS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I drive past MAP and the secondary storage lot for shipment almost daily. I finally stopped today to see if any Heritage models had been built and saw nothing among 100s of vehicles.😢 I am stopping at my dealer tomorrow which is across from MAP and have actually been spot on and very transparent with information, so hopefully I'll have some news tomorrow.
Sponsored