Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Wonder if they're all on stop ship or something like that based on what @Notawrangler put out last week with the paint chipping issues. I hope not all are affected and that it shows up soon but make sure you do a good inspection of the top and all the other issues our Bronco's are known for!
Yeah, I'm taking my time to go over every detail when I finally get it. Maybe it's a good thing and they are making sure everything is perfect before shipping. I'll take a bit of a delay in delivery it it means I don't have to take it back in a month or so for a warranty claim
Sponsored

Mrjay804

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Black Diamond SAS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I saw a HE-L up close and personal the other day and the top appeared to be fine with no bleed through (see pics). However, I am starting to wonder if the possible 2024 update could include the Heritage/Everglades style fenders for Sasquatch equipped Broncos or a 24 special edition with the black mod top and grille like the AGM with black trimmed Heritage that has been posted before. I live in metro Detroit by Dearborn and MAP and have seen a 2 or 3 test mules in that combination lately

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 7F34A144-AE08-4E59-B4DF-8707CAC2576D

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 82EB49B8-CD45-44EE-A1DA-F3D09A58207A

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 3A5D6CD0-BBC0-45A0-BE0C-E6150B56414F

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I saw a HE-L up close and personal the other day and the top appeared to be fine with no bleed through (see pics). However, I am starting to wonder if the possible 2024 update could include the Heritage/Everglades style fenders for Sasquatch equipped Broncos or a 24 special edition with the black mod top and grille like the AGM with black trim Heritge that has been posted before. I live in metro Detroit by Dearborn and MAP and have seen a 2 or 3 test mules in that combination lately

Huh, I like that way more than I thought I would. Not too shaby. I would like to see it with a black grille though.

Mrjay804

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Black Diamond SAS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Here is the AGM with black mod and grille that has been posted before which I saw in person not that long ago.

B1C918D6-4894-4F39-999B-CC3A44D9A5B4.png

Rusty Sheckelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Square fenders can NOT get here fast enough, maybe it's a blessing I probably won't be able to find a suitable 23 to buy. That mod top looks cool too.

Sponsored

Mrjay804

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Black Diamond SAS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Square fenders can NOT get here fast enough, maybe it's a blessing I probably won't be able to find a suitable 23 to buy. That mod top looks cool too.
Agreed on the square fenders

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I saw a HE-L up close and personal the other day and the top appeared to be fine with no bleed through (see pics). However, I am starting to wonder if the possible 2024 update could include the Heritage/Everglades style fenders for Sasquatch equipped Broncos or a 24 special edition with the black mod top and grille like the AGM with black trimmed Heritage that has been posted before. I live in metro Detroit by Dearborn and MAP and have seen a 2 or 3 test mules in that combination lately

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club B1C918D6-4894-4F39-999B-CC3A44D9A5B4

Thanks for posting, we've (I've) been a little shy on good news lately so it's good to see new pics and the comment about the top. One thing that you captured I've commented on before but we never got a close enough shot of is this ...

Screenshot_20230410-223923.png

Mrjay804

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Black Diamond SAS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I thought that was very cool. I’m wondering if the Sasquatch will be white on the standard HE. That would give the abominable snowman type vibe and I’m totally down for it ….lol

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club D86478C1-7B41-4B56-A96F-EB9DCD7B6D42

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I thought that was very cool. I’m wondering if the Sasquatch will be white on the standard HE. That would give the abominable snowman type vibe and I’m totally down for it ….lol

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club D86478C1-7B41-4B56-A96F-EB9DCD7B6D42
I've only seen them in black on the standard HE shots but never enough to zoom in the details so thank you! It's going to get lost on the Shadow Black ones though so maybe they'll do a reverse image in white for the darker colors but below it's on Azure Gray, which is my color.

Screenshot_20221228_160325_Facebook (1).jpg

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still sitting here waiting on a build date for mine. Started working on my 1970 to get it ready to sell to bring in the HE though.
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club old bronco

Sponsored

bumyoon

Heritage
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Heritage Edition 4-dr manual.
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I too had let myself believe that 5/1 was going to be the week, but again I have been bumped. No email this time but the tracker says 5/22, so I am right there with the group. I'm a laid back guy but this is even starting to get to me.
Completely understand your frustration. I was bumped for the fourth and fifth time last week. Since I sold my previous vehicle thinking my HE will finally get built after seeing the dates on the puzza tracker and no longer have a car, I ordered a 2023 Colorado ZR2. Planning on buying whichever gets built first.

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I've only seen them in black on the standard HE shots but never enough to zoom in the details so thank you! It's going to get lost on the Shadow Black ones though so maybe they'll do a reverse image in white for the darker colors but below it's on Azure Gray, which is my color.

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club old bronco
Man that AG looks good…

Rusty Sheckelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Screenshot_20221228_160325_Facebook (1).jpg
Looks killer, but I think it would look even better with aluminum wheels. Somehow the white almost seems too much.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Looks killer, but I think it would look even better with aluminum wheels. Somehow the white almost seems too much.
It's allot of white, it's crossed my mind to get the wheels powder coated silver, silver and body trim the grille like the later EBs and then white flares so then it would just be top and flares that were white. Who knows, got to get it first and work from there but I'm sure people will be swapping out the wheels once they roll off the line. We've had 3 years of people customizing 6Gs with plenty of creative members.

Strykerwsu

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Holden Commodores
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

April is now June. Merry Christmas might be next.
Sponsored