Sponsored

Broncos Of The Carolinas

Ford Bronco enthusiast group for anyone in North or South Carolina. Connect with other local past, present, or future bronco owners and discuss anything bronco or off road related. www.BroncosOfTheCarolinas.com
Does anyone have a recommendation for a shop in the Triangle area that will do speedometer calibration? I’m going from 33s to 35s and the two dealer service departments I’ve called have both said they will not do it.

I know it’s possible in Forscan but I personally don’t really want to mess with that.

Thanks!
Show full message
Copperhorse73
Copperhorse73
I bought a Superchips FlashCal. There are around 15 settings you can control that would otherwise require Forscan. Very menu-driven and easy to use
heelyeah
heelyeah
If you change your mind on Forscan, I'm 45 minutes east of the Triangle. Adjusted mine on my own in Forscan when I went from 35s to 37s. Very easy to do.
PizzaBronco
Thanks, I did read good things about FlashCal this morning and may go that route when they update for 23 MY.
RubyRedGT
RubyRedGT
For what it’s worth, I believe the difference between 33s and 35s is really minimal since speedometers are quite under calibrated to begin with. At 60 mph true speed (based on GPS speed app) my speedometer now reads 59 when it used to read 62 with 33s. So I’m fine if I stay with a few mph of the speed limit 😀

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views