Sponsored

Bronco Club of Northern Illinois

A place to discuss, and chat about the New 2021 Ford Bronco for people in the Northern Illinois area, however everyone is welcome to join in and share or ask anything Bronco related!
Migs1313
Picked up truck today!!!
20210918_125958.jpg
20210918_102848.jpg
Show full message
Interstate
Interstate
Congrats! Nice ride!
ademonhunter
ademonhunter
Looks great!!
TS_Bronco_12
TS_Bronco_12
Looks great! 😎
augidog34
augidog34
I like the driveway shot. That flag makes it look even sweeter!
ademonhunter
ademonhunter
Congratulations! It’s a beauty!!
Migs1313
Migs1313
After driving it for a month I know it doesn't help cause it didn't help the wait for me when people said it but this truck is worth the wait if you can. Also I was not a soft top guy at all but I have come to really like it especially how easy it is to just flip it open then if the weather changes just flip it closed. As opposed to having to take the hard top off and find somewhere to put the pieces. If you have any questions I'll try and help Good luck to everyone hoping yours all come very soon!!!
Bird Dog Off Road
Bird Dog Off Road
How was dealing with schaumberg Ford? I have an order scheduled production date of 11/29 and am nervous about them trying to gouge me.
Migs1313
Migs1313
If you have a signed order sheet that's what I had that's what you'll pay. I paid MSRP and that's it.
ademonhunter
ademonhunter
I did the Austin Off Rodeo Labor Day weekend and after that experience I’d wait another year if I had too. 💥

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views