Sponsored

Bronco Club of Northern Illinois

A place to discuss, and chat about the New 2021 Ford Bronco for people in the Northern Illinois area, however everyone is welcome to join in and share or ask anything Bronco related!
srjod
Chicago guy, was originally contemplating a Big Bend but after careful consideration and a constant desire to get the hell out of the urban area, changed to a Badlands.

New to off roading, but excited to take this thing out next year (hopefully), go camping, sight seeing, and enjoying the open road with the top off.

Hope to get together with people here to pick their brain and learn more about off roading.

See ya out there.
Show full message
Tricky Nick
Tricky Nick
Welcome! I went from BB to BL also. I factored in benefits and price of BD and BL, as I wanted the MGV and rubber flooring, and eventually the BL won out. Mine has been in Chicago area rail yard (Blue Island / Gibson in Hammond), via CSX / IHB, and now, I believe BNSF. Not sure what stalking the railcar does for me, though. Should be getting delivery at Granger in IA in a couple weeks. There are a couple offroad parks within a reasonable drive, but for most offroading, need to go to Michigan, Southern IL, or Redbird in Indiana, as far as I know, in the midwest.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views