Sponsored

Bronco Club of Northern Illinois

A place to discuss, and chat about the New 2021 Ford Bronco for people in the Northern Illinois area, however everyone is welcome to join in and share or ask anything Bronco related!
Coldsmoke
Just curious is anyone in the Northern Illinois group has received their Bronco yet.
Mine is "in production" but has been for two weeks now so I am not sure what the status really is but I am just curious if anyone in the area actually has their ride yet.
Show full message
Reactions: Jacobmic
Tricky Nick
Tricky Nick
I am “in production “ also with a window sticker showing 7/16 blend date and shipping by rail to IA. I anticipate it will be built by 7/16, but do not have much clarity on how long delivery time will be.
ademonhunter
ademonhunter
I’ve heard nada yet. 7-14 reservation and placed my order the first week of February. I am feeling like I won’t be seeing it until next year…
ademonhunter
ademonhunter
I placed my order at Buss Ford in Mchenry
Coldsmoke
Coldsmoke
I have a 7/13 reservation and ordered mine on 1/20 through Buss Ford as well. Spoke with the dealer on Friday and they mentioned that they should be getting their demo unit in the near future. It will be nice to actually see one in person while we wait.
ademonhunter
ademonhunter
I got to spend about an hour with two back in April down in Oakbrook. A first edition and a badlands. They are worth the wait! I’m going to the Off Rodeo in Austin with my son over Labor Day weekend. Super excited!
Toecutter
Toecutter
i saw the same two in oakbrook, an hour wasnt long enough, to take it all in i have a 4:30 am 7/14 reservation through granger, hoping i get it before christmas, we are going out to a concert in des moines in september, ill have to arrange a test drive of one of grangers display models
Gtbronco
Gtbronco
I just checked my window sticker this morning, I was scheduled for 7/12 build week, and My blend date says 7/15. Hopefully it wont be too much longer. I've also noticed from some other threads that the Midwest seems to have the upper hand in getting their Bronco's faster. We officially hit the one year mark. Here's hoping they arrive soon. I'll be going to Packey Webb Ford in Downers Grove soon to check out their Wildtrack demo they have to help fill the itch till I get mine soon!
ademonhunter
ademonhunter
We’ll all have to plan a get together once we get these bad boys!
ademonhunter
ademonhunter
I'm going to the Off Rodeo Labor Day weekend. Saturday/Sunday.
BroncoKaos
BroncoKaos
I got mine June 30

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views