Sponsored

Midwest Bronco Bros & Sis

I did not see a MN or surrounding states so started this club! All are welcome, main focus on Ford Broncos and anything related!
Y1Bronco
Great a group for MN, aweosme
Show full message
Reactions: Julz670
Gabby Buscemi
Hello,

My name is Gabby Buscemi and I work for Psyma International, and we are working with a major automotive manufacturer to conduct research. We have an event taking place on Monday, September 18 and Tuesday, September 19 in the Minneapolis-area. Please be assured we will not try to sell anything. This research is strictly for research purposes.
Our goal is to get as many adventurous and outdoorsy vehicle owners as possible scheduled to participate in the research--- your feedback will inspire designers and engineers, as well as influence product and service offerings in the future.
The session will take place in-person and will be 2-hours in length. Those that qualify and participate will receive a $200 virtual giftcard (which can be redeemed for a Visa card or used at numerous retailers) as a thank you for your time.

Potential participants should:
• Be between the ages of 18-75 years older
• Own/operate a 2017 or newer sports car as listed below:
o Ford Bronco
o Jeep Wrangler
o Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
o Mazda MX-5
o Toyota 4Runner

If you don't have the target model/year needed, we are hoping you can pass along the word, post on your social media, etc. to anyone that who think might qualify. We are open to any way you can spread the word.
For more details, please call or text us anytime to confirm your interest, be screened, and/or share the best time to get in-touch.
Gabby: 248-705-5249 OR
Allison: 586-822-1865

We appreciate your help in advance spreading the word about this opportunity and look forward to hearing from you and/or someone you might know interested.

Thank you! :)

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views