First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Defender, 51 Ford F1, motorcycles
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I want my email soon, not because I'm angry and going to storm off, but because it's been almost a year and my ADD is kicking in hard. I might get distracted by something else shiny to play with! :unsure:

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm not quite sure why I torture myself and even log on to the forum as much as I do right now. I know that I won't get previewed/build date until either A. Ford announces them in May assuming they still do that or B. my dealers 4th build cycle and based on the three week timeframe of each build cycle, that will be until July ish. He has 27 allocations and I am number 23 based on res and he thinks he should get about 6 per three week cycle previewed. Pretty simple math even for my remedial ass.

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Kinda pissed that I was passed over twice. I may just take my $50K and get another classic and call it good.:mad:
Man, I hear that. In July I saw this FJ45 advertised at the same place I picked up my FJ40, 7 days after making the Bronco reservation. I was so tempted to say screw it, but it was so early on in the process that I stupidly had hope of getting the Bronco sooner than September (my guess). Would've saved me about 10K too, I think it was advertised at $42,900. Oh well.

Ford Bronco The “I didn’t get today’s email” hugging and crying thread 1619115106453

Sponsored

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m just going to assume I’m borrowing my wife’s SUV during the winter months again based off my order (Wildtrak) and order date (7/15). The folks having to wait should feel special, we’re just like Tesla Cybertruck patrons or any extravagant super car custom order (minus the wealth).

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got $5 says Michael doesn't do it. Any takers?

😜
I owe you $5. The CFO says calm down and wait. Says I don't need another classic and I have been waiting for 9 months and I should quit whining and take it like a man. Can't argue with the CFO, she approved of this whole boondoggle.;)

BE5OME1

Base
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150 SXT 4x4, 1967 Mustang, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Dang it dealer got 13 orders today mine was not one of them......I thought my 7/15 reservation would put me in the first wave with no late availability. I'll be in the corner .....

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've got a 7/13/20 Reservation with a time stamp of 8:06 pm EDT - 11:06 pm EDT. I'm 3rd of 80 allocations at my Dealer. 2 door Badlands, 2.7 - Auto, Lux, Upgraded wheels, Tow package, & Roof Rack. Still no email! WTF!! 🤬 !!

Sponsored

St27964

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I've got a 7/13/20 Reservation with a time stamp of 8:06 pm EDT - 11:06 pm EDT. I'm 3rd of 80 allocations at my Dealer. 2 door Badlands, 2.7 - Auto, Lux, Upgraded wheels, Tow package, & Roof Rack. Still no email! WTF!! 🤬 !!
Same timestamp same boat my friend....

Wookiee

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

7/13 res, no email. Talked to my dealer. He says SAS might delay scheduling. Maybe next week.😀
Glad your dealer is at least communicating with you...3 emails to mine since last Thursday and NO RESPONSE. What I’ve read on these forums has definitely made me more informed in regards to time frame and such

grewhi

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maserati MC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am a early 7/14 reservation and no email. Does anybody know how far we get pushed back in actually getting our bronco delivered? Are we now into August? There is a breaking point where this no longer makes sense but i want to make decisions based on accurate info (probably in the wrong place for that.. haha). After Sept is where I most likely get off the train.