Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Exactly like mine!! I love that color.
I had a 2014 Cherokee at the time and I heard about tank green, with it being a limited color. I had to drive 2 + hours away to the only dealer who would let me custom order one. It was my first and only custom order that I've ever placed. Still kicking myself in the butt for getting rid of it. I do like how FCA puts your name on the window sticker of your vehicle as well. it's a nice touch.

Sponsored

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

TheWolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Silverado HD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I had a 2014 Cherokee at the time and I heard about tank green, with it being a limited color. I had to drive 2 + hours away to the only dealer who would let me custom order one. It was my first and only custom order that I've ever placed. Still kicking myself in the butt for getting rid of it. I do like how FCA puts your name on the window sticker of your vehicle as well. it's a nice touch.
I did nearly the EXACT same thing!
I drove an hour and 45 min away. Custom ordered a 2015 JKU WW in Tank got the precise options I wanted and picked it up (including the recovery package) when it came in. Name on the sticker and everything.

Lack of standard safety equipment got me to sell it. But my dad was in the market for a used JKU so.... we worked out a deal. I still get visitation rights.

I miss it, and that's why I'm here. Waiting for a (modern standard safety equipped) bronco.

TheWolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Silverado HD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It’s happening. It’s happening. :D
THIS is what has gotten me most optimistic over this entire thread!!! Thank you for sharing!

assuming that's really him....... I'm not a twitter-er

Last edited:

Sponsored

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

THIS is what has gotten me most optimistic over this entire thread!!! Thank you for sharing!

assuming that's really him....... I'm not a twitter-er
Haha yes we can be sure it’s him(that check mark next to his name means that he is verified), unlike the person that was pretending to be him that was posting here yesterday lol.

GreenMachine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
As a fan of green I'd say both. From those I know and talk to about car colors, most don't want a green vehicle and haven't considered one if they had one as a choice. Without demand however, manufacturers will not make a color that customers aren't looking for.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So, anyone get a peek in the trailer end of day?